The Blakely is a great small hotel in an ideal location. It is within walking distance of all the places we wanted to be - Broadway shows, Columbus Circle and the Lincoln Center Jazz venue, MoMA, Central Park and, of course, 5th Avenue shopping. The subway was also just down at the end of the block to get anywhere we wanted to go.
All the staff are very helpful and very pleasant. Our room was clean and comfortable, well-equipped with coffee maker, microwave, mini-refrigerator and dishes. We could easily have taken a simple breakfast in our room but the continental breakfast included in the room rate was very good. The rate also included free Wi-fi, a necessary amenity.
We will stay at the Blakely again the next time we visit NYC. It meets all our needs and wants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4-Diamond Property, continuously voted as one of the top independent hotels by US News & World Report - 2014 - 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel