Nice, elegant hotel. But a very rude service. I asked to support me for some tickets and direction and they asked me to reserve by myself. Unpleasant experience.
On top of everything they put me to pay for keeping my luggage after the check-out (the first time ever in 25 years of traveling around the world) and also they taxed me for keeping my Amazon orders for 16 hours...
Incredible and rude
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and two restaurants and lounges. Connected to Grand Central Terminal and next door to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, 5th Avenue shopping, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt