Clean & nice furniture, everything brand-new. Very modern.
Good location, direct access to Grand Station, tube, shops etc...
Probably the #2 largest hotel in NY - so little chance to make connection with staff (automatic check in/out machines is encouraged like in the airport). No real athmostphere.
Internet not complimentary and rather expensive - outrageous for the room price
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and three restaurants and lounges. Direct access to Grand Central Terminal and connected to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, Shopping and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt