Location,cleanliness ,staff, modern lobby and rooms
Room for improvement: No coffee or tea setup in room(but they do give you tickets for free coffee, tea, or water, at their coffee shop). No free Internet, you must pay $ 12.95 for 24 hour access. Hyatt acts like a nickel and dime cheapskate with Internet. If you are on a leisure trip without corporate write offs this fee can add up.
p.s. We found a fantastic Italian restaurant nearby on this trip ,with authentic Italian cooking , called Via Italia. One of the highlights of our vacation .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and two restaurants and lounges. Connected to Grand Central Terminal and next door to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, 5th Avenue shopping, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt