The rooms are too OLD AUGUST 2009
I paid ~150$ per night VIA priceline
I think that the hotel is not worth the money.
I would prefer to take a smaller hotel, with free wireless (this one 10$ per day), including breakfast (the "breakfast place across the road is awful. don't go there !!!)
you are all the way out, don't pay so much.
and the location is good but you need to take the sub 2 stations to get to timesquare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and three restaurants and lounges. Direct access to Grand Central Terminal and connected to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, Shopping and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt