My husband and I stayed here for a week in November. Taking advice from Tripadvisor reviewers we requested a room up high to get the view and reduce street noise. When we arrived we were given a corner room on the 45th floor. Although it was opposite the elevator and we had been warned by other reviewers about potential noise it was ok. We could here the elevator bell ring but it certainly didn't disturb us at night and neither did people coming in and out of the lift. The bed was large and firm (how we like it) so that was great. The bathroom was a reasonable size and the room was clean. The view was fantastic the only downside was the enormous flat screen television was sitting right in the middle of it. The position was great close to the subway, theatre district etc. Staff at the front desk were friendly and helpful. Prior to our arrival we received a welcome email and suggestions about attractions nearby from the Hotel. There is a very well equipped and staffed gym the only downside being hours were restricted so it was not possible to access it early in the morning ie 6am or later at night ie. 8 pm. We had room service one night and the food was of a very good standard. Our only criticism would be that housekeeping was a bit variable even though we left a tip on the bed everyday. One day we arrived back late at night and there were no towels in the room we had to call housekeeping and wait half an hour for them to be delivered when we just wanted to have a shower and go to bed. After we had room service the tray with all the dishes etc. sat outside our room for 24 hours before someone removed it. Some days bottles of water were left in our room other days not. We were provided with plastic and paper cups to make coffee in the room and no spoons just silly plastic sticks that were useless. We started out with two water glasses but they disappeared after the first day and were never seen again. We had to use the ceramic bathroom cups or paper cups to drink out of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Times Square, always New York's most exciting scene, seems all new now that the Crowne Plaza Times Square has reinvented itself. Come check out our $85 million re-invention, and see for yourself how modern design can provide a whole new kind of comfort. Enjoy one of our 795 well-appointed guest rooms outfitted with fresh contemporary accents and plush Sleep Advantage beds. Every room offers breathtaking views of Times Square, the famous Manhattan skyline or the Hudson River, unique among hotels in Times Square. Relax in our sleek lobby lounge, or have an evening cocktail in Broadway 49 Bar. Delight in a new spin on New American Eclectic cuisine at Brasserie 1605, one of the most exciting Times Square restaurants. With options like these, it's no wonder that New York seems so new. If you've come for a meeting, you'll benefit from the new tech-friendly environment. If you're here for an event, you'll revel in the open space and atmospheric lighting, and when you walk through our front door, you step onto Broadway dazzling lights, world-class entertainment and urban energy. That's how Crowne Plaza Times Square is keeping New York new for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Manhattan
- Crowne Plaza New York City