There's not a lot I can add to the wonderful reviews below, but to say that we loved the Hampton Inn. The room was plenty spacious and the beds were very comfortable. Our room was on the 7th floor, 8th Avenue side, and we did hear street noises, but so what! We needed to get up anyway.
The staff was always pleasant and helpful, especially our housekeeper, and the concierge (can't remember her name right now). Breakfast was plentiful, but one day we decided to eat out and walked one block to the Cosmic Diner and paid $12 for breakfast for 2 - not bad.
Our favorite neighborhood spot was House of Brews, around the corner on 51st toward 9th Ave. Great drinks, great nachos, and friendly service. We really enjoyed this area, and would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Times Square location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including daily hot breakfast, Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hampton Inn® Manhattan Times Square North is a newly renovated, contemporary hotel with ideal Times Square location that is steps from Broadway theaters, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, TKTS discount theater ticket booth, The Museum of Modern Art, Carnegie Hall and Restaurant Row. Located on Eighth Avenue at 51st Street in the heart of Times Square, the hotel is surrounded by many restaurants, lively nightlife, shopping and New York City’s best sightseeing. The hotel is close to all major subway lines, a few blocks from Jacob Javits Convention Center and Port Authority Bus Terminal plus is convenient to all (3) area airports.The hotel features 300 oversized, modern guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, lap desk, large work desk with ergonomic chair and Cloud Nine, the Hampton Bed Experience. COMPLIMENTARY, HOT BREAKFAST is offered daily to each guest plus On the Run Breakfast Bags™ are available from the front desk Monday through Friday, for guests who are “on-the-go.” Additional complimentary amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, coffee and tea in the lobby 24 hours per day, local telephone calls from guestroom and complimentary USA Today® (Monday through Friday). Hampton Inn® Manhattan Times Square North also has a gift shop and full-service Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk onsite. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Valet parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. 24-hour Security onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hampton Inn Times Square North Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn Manhattan
- Hampton Inn New York City
- Hampton Inn Times Square North
- New York City Hampton Inn