Parker New York
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness centre
Salisbury Hotel(New York City)
the Quin(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Park Hyatt New York(New York City)
  • Room Service
The Blakely New York(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Carnegie Hotel(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
The Helmsley Windsor(New York City)
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
1 Hotel Central Park(New York City)
5,789 results
All reviewsle parker meridienburger jointrooftop poolcentral parkdry barbarber shopjunior suitegreat locationnew yorkcarnegie hallpark viewtimes squaretop floorcolumbus circlenyc hotelfifth avenueby nyc standards
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stayed here with our two children and loved it. The room was spacious and comfortable, the view was fantastic, and the location was convenient to restaurants, Central Park, and a number of subway lines. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ParkerGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Parker New York, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear M L,

Thanks very much for your review! I'm very happy that you and your family enjoyed a comfortable and pleasant stay with us! If you and kids didn't get a chance to check out our rooftop pool this visit, you definitely shouldn't miss it next time you're here; there's nothing like swimming in the clouds above Manhattan!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This hotel is in the best location. Accessible to the subway, central park, many restaurants. It was so nice to be able to walk a couple of blocks and be able to have a lot of options for food and drink to choose from. The room was very spacious, not your typical hotel room. When comparing other hotel rooms, our room was a mansion. Norma's was outstanding. Order the Huevos Rancheros, it is fantastic! Didn't try the Burger Joint, will do next time. Hotel is Highly recommended. This is now our go to hotel in NYC.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Analise S,

Thanks so much for the nice review. I'm glad we were such a good "home base" for your NYC adventure! Next time you're at NORMA'S, you should try the Breakfast Quesadilla; if you're a fan of the heuvos rancheros, I'm sure you'd love it.

We hope to see you back here very soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Ashely at the front desk was so nice especially after dealing with a very rude customer before us. I actually was a little worried as I heard the customer being rude to her. However you would have never known it happened, she went out of her way to ensure our stay was memorable. I travel often for work, I am lucky that our company allows me to stay in 4-5 * properties. I would definitely rate the service here well above average and excellent for a 4 star property.
The location is excellent, food on site was very good and the bed was extremely comfortable. While the junior suite layout was "funky" it was nice. I would without hesitation stay here on business or pleasure. I highly recommend this property. Kudos again to Ashley.

Room Tip: Save on the view rooms and go larger. The park can be seen from the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill K
ParkerGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Parker New York, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Bill K,

Thanks very much for the nice review and for your kind words about Ashley! She was over the moon when she saw your comments. We are very happy to have her on our team!

We look forward to your next visit here at LPM!

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

The stay was GREAT! I came to NYC to watch Cotto vs Martinez fight at the Garden. Little did I know that the fighters were staying at the same hotel. I loved my experience at the hotel and I will be back!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank 92christopherl

Dear myklreinhart,

I'm so glad to read that your latest stay with us went so well! We're very grateful for your continued patronage and look forward to all of your future stays! If there's anything you need, please feel free to drop me a line anytime.

guestrelations@parkermeridien.com

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Wife and I have returned to this hotel 3 times. The location is excellent-- close to subway lines, 5 minute walk to Central Park, 10 minutes to Broadway. The lounge has a kind of middle eastern feel to it and serves great coffee.

Wife says the "blow-out bar" in the basement is fantastic and so convenient.

And the secret burger joint is out of this world.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor to get away from the street noise.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear myklreinhart,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Tripadvisor community! I'm glad you enjoyed the hotel, Knave- our espresso bar, and the burger joint! We look forward to your next visit!

guestrelations@parkermeridien.com