Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$225
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$271
US$163
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The Lexington Hotel, Autograph Collection(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$193
US$161
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$225
US$137
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Midtown West(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$154
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$307
US$241
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$293/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$188
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$120
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

2,014 results
All reviewsupper east sidefull kitchengardens nyccentral parkjunior suitesloan ketteringsmall kitchennew yorkquiet neighborhoodour home away from homerooms are hugeliving roomgreat neighborhoodfront desk managerby nyc standardsfew blocksdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The price was reasonable (actually on the low side for NYC) and the location excellent (not walking distance to major tourist attractions, but easy access to subways to get anywhere in the city). The room was larger than expected for NYC, very clean and the service was beyond excellent!

Room Tip: Look for junior suite if traveling with kids - it has a small kitchen
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bruce K
A_Gardens, General Manager at Gardens Suites Hotel by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Bruce K,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a comment for your stay at the Affinia Gardens.
It's a pleasure to hear that you found our hotel’s location and price to meet your needs.
Our larger than expected clean, spacious suites are rare for New York City and I am happy you enjoyed it.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the Affinia Gardens.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Took the family to NY to see the Macy's Parade and stayed here. We had three rooms and several families. The staff were very helpful and friendly. It was my mom's birthday and they helped by ordering in a cake for her and made sure we had enough plates, silverware and glasses in our room to have everyone in for a little party. The bellmen were very helpful and incredibly indulgent with the children. The rooms are not over the top, but functional for just such a family visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Thomas Q
A_Gardens, General Manager at Gardens Suites Hotel by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Thomas Q,

I appreciate your feedback of your most recent stay at Affinia Gardens. Thank you for choosing us as an accommodation with your family to celebrate your mother's birthday. It was a pleasure for our staff to assist in the birthday celebration. We look forward to hosting special moments and making it a unique experience.

It was a pleasure reading your review. I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I love this perfect gem of a hotel. The lobbby is cozy and inviting. The staff is amazing. I had to have a procedure done on my eyes and needed a nice space to recuperate, until I was fit to fly back to Dallas. My room became my perfect Zen space to recover and rest. The decor is peaceful, the rooms quiet and spotless, and the staff is just perfection! The best is the the location! You are a stones throw from Madison Ave and just a few blocks from 5th Ave. And, if you need any medical procedures yourselves, all the top surgeons in NYC are practically next door! Thank you Affinia! I look forward to staying with you again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank LadyWads

Dear LadyWads,

It was such a pleasure reading your review on your recent stay here at Affinia Gardens. I am more than thrilled that we were the perfect place for you to recuperate from your surgery. We also feel like we are a gem of a hotel tucked away on these quiet tree lined streets of the Upper East Side. My amazing team is just the icing on the cake!

I hope I have to the opportunity to meet you on your next trip to NYC... hopefully for pleasure!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had a pleasant stay, a comfortable room with good beds, only the pillows were very thick.
The people at the reception have all been very nice and helpful for all different kind of requests. Thanks a lot!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Cornelia L,

Thank you for leaving your brief review about your most recent stay. I am thrilled you felt comfortable in your suite and enjoyed the help of my friendly team. Next time you stay with us, ask about our 6 choice pillow menu. You may be more comfortable with our other pillow choices.

I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I try to let time pass before writing a negative review so I can make sure I am objective in my critique. But as this is a hotel recommended by hospitals in the area I thought I would respond to that recommendation. We booked Affinia due to inclement wweatherand we needed a location close to a hospital where my wife was getting treatment. Upon arrival there was no space right in front of the hotel and I put the car next to fire hydrant to check in, alerting the staff to the circumstance and was told there would be no problem they would park it immediately. Check in was fine, went up to the room and found it to be a serviceable suite, clean and bright, a bit dated but not uncomfortable in any way. 15 minutes later, I look out the window and my car is still in front of the hydrant and it took a call to the desk to get it moved(luckily before a citation was issued.) After a decent night's sleep, we went to the hospital for a treatment and were delayed a bit, but were back an hour before checkout. We went for breakfast and my wife started to have a side effect from the treatment. They were more solicitous of her well being at The Jackson Hole we were eating at than they were at the hotel! I get back to the hotel and ask for an extra hour for my wife to recover and was told that that would not be possible! Why not? Check out is at 4 and we would have been out by one...seriously? And this is a recommended hotel by area hospitals? Look it has it's perks and it's on a quiet street, but I can't in good conscience recommend it to you if you need a place that is considerate and caring.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CarrJL
A_Gardens, General Manager at Gardens Suites Hotel by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear CarrJL,

I would like to first thank you for choosing Affinia Gardens as accommodation during your wife was undergoing treatment. I understand that these times are difficult as many of our guests are patients of nearby hospitals. Your feedback here on trip advisor causes me deep concern.
I would like to discuss your experience with Affinia Gardens further so that I can get a clearer understanding of what had happened. Please feel free to call me directly at 212-355-1230.

I am looking forward to your phone call.