NH New York Jolly Madison Towers
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Fitness centre
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$218
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$239
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$431
US$397
  • Room Service
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$281
Travelocity
US$497
US$412
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$213
US$171
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$207
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$172
  • Breakfast included
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$170
  • Bar/Lounge
2,807 results
All reviewsmoonstruck dinerthe empire state buildingtimes squaremadison avegrand centralbryant parkfew blockshotel is in a great locationaround the cornerbig applecorner roommacyssubwayjfkbroadway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2013

It is sometimes difficult to find a hotel on Manhattan, which is clean and one is not afraid to step into the bathroom. This is one of them, NH hotel standars areperfectly followed, on the higher floors are even rooms furnished in Italian design. Location on 38st x Madison ave imakes it a perfect pit stop for all shoppaholics.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Thanks to previous reviewers recommendations I knew exactly the do's and don'ts regarding the hotel. It made my stay an above average exp. I upgraded my room to a higher level, rooms are remodeled and noise level not as bad. (But hey it's New York, I personally like the sounds of taxi horns. But if you don't the higher the room floor the better. Stay away from rooms near elevators.
We were lucky the Hotel was able to accommodate my requests. The Staff was great and very helpful. I did not mind the lack of a restaurant in the hotel, plenty of places to go. Directly across the street was Moonstruck, had excellent breakfast choices at a reasonable price.
As others noted location was perfect. Room was clean and I thought the bedding was comfortable. For a 3 day trip the hotel was a good value and choice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I stayed here on the 4th December till 9th December with my friend (shopping/night out). This hotel is not good value for money (paying around $300-$400 a night), we go to New York at the same time every year and I have to agreed with OCF781and Susana I that this entire hotel was too hot, and the air-conditioning was really noisy. I was disappointed that there was no tea/coffee making facilities or safe in the room. The room was clean but tatty and very noisy with the traffic. WiFi was expensive. The pillows and bed was lumpy, I did not sleep well and I had migraine during my stayed. It looks nothing at all like the web-site - I put up with it as the location was good but I would never go back there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This entire hotel was way too hot for me, and the air-conditioning was really noisy. I was disappointed that there was no hot drink making facilities in the room or hotel or safe in the room. The room was clean, but tatty and small but I guess being in New York, space is a premium. The shower worked (although half the water came out of the shower head and half out of the tap so I couldn't be bothered to complain). Wifi was expensive. It looks nothing at all like the web-site -
I put up with it but I would never go back there if I had a choice .

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2013

As everyone else says the location is the best part about the hotel. Our room was clean and that is always a plus. It was a small room and bathroom but that was ok, we made do and it worked out fine.

Plenty of coffee spots and eateries nearby. No coffee in room or restaurant on site.

One very bad issue not the fault of the hotel was the late night construction across the street. It started at bedtime which was very disturbing to our sleep.

Room Tip: Try Priceline
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple