Honestly this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in - it should be called Fawlty Towers!
Staff were the rudest I have ever come across. Everything was charged extra - breakfast would be $23 for continental - ridiculous when you can pop across the road and 2 of you can eat for that price!
Apart from the bathroom, rooms were the shabbiest I have ever seen. We had to change our first room as it had a tiny little window and was dark and depressing. Rooms were stuffy with no controls in each room to allow you to adjust.
Apart from the location I would not recommend this hotel. Pay a tiny bit extra and you can stay at a much better hotel - believe me it's worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of New York City, the NH New York Jolly Madison Towers combines Italian-inspired elegance with art deco charm and an array of modern comforts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Agoda, NHHotels, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your NH New York Jolly Madison Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jolly Hotel Nyc
- Hotel Jolly Madison New York
- Jolly Hotel Madison Towers
- Jolly Madison New York
- Jolly Hotel New York
- Jolly Madison Hotel New York