NH New York Jolly Madison Towers
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$175
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$297
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$223
US$203
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Omni Berkshire Place(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$255
Omni Hotels
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$218
  • Bar/Lounge
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$348
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$410
US$230
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Hotel Mela(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$189
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$216
Travelocity
2,807 results
All reviewsmoonstruck dinerthe empire state buildingtimes squaremadison avegrand centralbryant parkfew blockshotel is in a great locationaround the cornerbig applecorner roommacyssubwayjfkbroadway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Great location and quick, efficient check-in and out process. very nice bathroom with a powerful shower. Also good that there was a space to leave my baggage on the day I checked out so that I could go sightseeing. However, no free wifi, unlike the other hotels I stayed in on my trip and it would have been very expensive to buy!! Also, the decor in the room was a little dated.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
1  Thank iainmac487
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stayed here for 5 nights end of Feb into March, i arrived after a long transfer from JFK (Shuttle buses arent worth it pay the little bit extra for taxi with a set fare!)
The receptionist was very helpful offered me a room with a lovely view of The Empire State Building. The room was a good size with King bed & mini fridge (which i didn't use as bit expensive for the items) They do need to update the TV as its a huge bulky CRT style & takes up a lot of promence in the room. The bathroom & Housekeeping were always clean & tidy everyday. There was always someone on duty at the reception & out in view along with the doormen, very helpful in storing my luggage before i departed. They helped in reccomending lots of different places to eat & visit. I was alos looking for a bar that showed the English Priemer League which they reccomended a different couple of bars that would show it & also one that was 2 blocks down cna't remember the name of it but it was an Australian Bar it was showing all sorts of different sports i couldn't hear my game (as they show the US games mainly) but at least i could see it
I didn't use the restaurant for breakfast was far too expensive for a contential breakfast when you can go to a variety of diners which i did.
There was a fire drill on my 1st night at 4am!! But wasn't too bothered really as i got to meet some of the FDNY!!!
The location was Fab just a couple of blocks from everything, Grand Central Station, Empire State Building I found a lot of nice littel shops on my travels as i mainly walked everywhere.
This is my 3rd time in NYC & I would stay here again

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank sueuk2012
Reviewed 14 April 2014

It is surprising with what hotels in NYC get away with. This hotel should not be allowed to operate anymore. Wallpaper peeling, bad smell in the room, bedding with wool blankets which were cleaned ages ago, dangerous, broken electrical outlets and light switches, broken lampshades, stained carpet, elevators for which you wait an eternity. Add to this dark rooms, no drinking glasses in bathroom, smelly towels - why would anyone want to experience allthis?

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Gastinau
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My colleague is quite good in finding a value for money hotel. He did not disappoint me this time again. The hotel is walking distance to all of my business visits and is reasonably priced. It locates few blocks from the Grad Central Station. Of course, there are reasons why this centrally located hotel is carrying modest price tag. Small room ( I was upgarded but still small but this is Manhattan ), rather old looking from outside ( inside is better ) etc. But I feel I get more than I paid. I would recommend this hotel for value concious business travellers.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This was our first trip to new york so wasn't sure what to expect. We booked the hotel from British airways, and booked 2 superior rooms. The rooms was very dated. One was overlooking the back so nothing to see but one looked over the Empire State Building. We went down to ask if they was superior rooms and they said yes they were even though when we looked online when we booked they looked totally different. and it turns out they was standard rooms so currently getting a refund for the difference. I wouldn't recommend eating there $22 for breakfast per person is a bit steep for some pastries, but if you turn left out of the hotel there's a great restaurant called the moonstruck we ate there every morning and even took a takeaway back to the room one night. Location is great 1 block from 5th avenue (if you like your designers) or 3 blocks from Times Square, about 5 mins walk to Empire State Building, and grand central station. About 20 mins walk to Central Park. If you want to do the bus tour go to Times Square get on the downtown one then you can hop on or off in all the attractions for 24 hours technically ours ran out at 10am but we still got on and off it the didn't check the actually ticket just looked to see if you had one. At Times Square next to the steps you can get half price broadway tickets, but you have to go early and queue. And don't forget if you go to macys take your passport and go to the information kiosk and you get a 10% voucher off. I would stay at this hotel again as long as we get the room we had payed for.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends