“Location, location, location”

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square
Ranked #286 of 470 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The three most important things in real estate - and this hotel has got them all. Literally on Times Square, I could see the ball that drops on New Years Eve from my window. Started out to walk to the Empire State building - if you are reasonably healthy it should be no problem, it took about 15 mins but I was gawking all the way. Walked the other direction to get to Rockefeller Center - once again, an easy walk. Right across the street were 4 good restaurants, Italian, 2 Irish, and a BBQ. Also across the street is a Deli/Grocery - good sandwiches and a nice selection of snack and beverage items. Walgreens is literally one block away, if they don't have it you don't need it. I've been in nicer hotel rooms, (also a lot worse) but never one with a view of Times Square. Expect to wait for the elevator. With 52 floors its never a fast ride up or down as people are constantly getting on and off. The Staff I had interaction with were very friendly and helpful. Drain in the shower was very slow - I hate that - but someone came up and fixed after I mentioned it to the desk clerk. No ice machine on my floor - but just one floor below.

Room Tip: I would recommend asking for a room with a good view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Gamblingmansteve
Cordell N, Front Office Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Greetings Gamblingmansteve,

We are so glad you took the time to write your review of your most recent stay at The Millennium Broadway Hotel!

Our Location could not be any better with being right in the Heart of Times Square but there is also so much more our hotel has to offer. Great summer promotions, Great service from our staff and new renovations to come in our Premier Tower.

Please feel free to contact me personally to help you book your next reservation so you can enjoy everything we have to offer.

Cordell Nelson
Front Office Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (5,488)

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I've stayed here twice now as a business traveler (on my own, I would opt for something less pricey). This time, because we were using a meeting room and lunch service, we got upgraded to Premier rooms, which were even nicer than the ones we'd had before, in a separate tower with a nice continental breakfast (can't comment on the free evening reception because I had a business event). Large rooms, separate shower and tub, your own scale, bathrobe, and umbrella were among the features I noticed.

Room Tip: Higher floors will have less Times Square-area noise
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Roamer1564
Rori B, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Roamer1564,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback on your most recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed The Premier tower during this visit. Please know that we are in the midst of some renovations to both The Broadway and The Premier guest and public spaces.

We are delighted to hear you have stayed with us multiple times and if you have not had a chance to sign up for our free Loyalty Program, we would be more than happy to get that process started for you. This free program allows for rewards to be redeemed at all of our properties within Millennium!

Please let us know the next time you plan on returning to New York so we may personally assist you find the most suitable rates available.

Rori Brennan
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This hotel was a great choice for my family and I during our recent visit to New York for Memorial Day! Guests were allowed to check in late that evening, which was appreciated because my train arrived in the city 2 hours behind schedule. The room was easily reserved with Miss Natalie Goodwin and during our time of need, the front desk manager, Tamara was eager to assist my family and I with no complaints. Not only were these two ladies pleasant to deal with, the door men were friendly and provided fast service loading and unloading our luggage from the cab to our room door. I would definitely stay at this hotel again, which was located in the heart of Times Square. With satisfied guest services from Natalie Goodwin and Tamara, I would quickly recommend the Millennium Hotel to my family, friends, and coworkers!

Room Tip: Spacious rooms for your comfort
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristen S
Cordell N, Front Office Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Good Day Kristen S,

We greatly appreciate your 5 Star review of your recent stay at The Millennium Broadway Hotel.

We value all of our associates here at The Broadway and we are so glad to hear that Thamara and Natalie went above and beyond to make sure your experience was one to remember!

Please feel free to contact Natalie, Thamara or Myself to assist you with any of your future reservations.

Cordell Nelson

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stayed their for 4 nights, wasn't really the best hotel experience i've had. The hotel is old and so are the rooms (especially the toilets). Best thing about it is the location since it's few steps away from Times Square - it was a good thing as it was my first visit to NYC - i wouldn't book anywhere next to Times Square though in my next visit. Overpriced hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure it's on a high floor with Times Square view
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Cordell N, Front Office Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Greetings Kareem_Ruhi,

Thank you so much for giving your feedback on your most recent stay at our hotel.

We are sorry that you didn’t enjoy your accommodations due to the wear and tear of our property. We are currently going through renovations throughout the entire hotel that will improve our aesthetics and allow our guests to enjoy new products we will introduce!

We also currently have great promotions that you can enjoy for a great price like our Summer FREEdom package which includes a $50 F&B credit and complimentary wireless internet. Please feel free to contact me directly so I can assist you in finding a great rate for a future stay.

CordellNelson

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Me and my wife stayed here for 4 nights at the end of May and we have no complaints what's so ever. We were allowed to check in upon arrival at around 1.30pm even though it says check in is at 4pm.
The room on the 26th floor was plenty big enough and clean. House keeping came everyday and kept it tidy and changed towels. View was good we could see the Chrysler, Empire State and the lights of Times Square.
Upon checkout which was prompt they looked after our bags which were returned to us without any fuss at all. The staff throughout our stay were very pleasant.
The best part of this hotel is the location going to one of the worlds biggest cities can be daunting but being in the centre of it helps.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jonscott1980
Rori B, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Jonscott1980,

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation with us to the fullest! We hope you return back to Millennium Broadway soon so you are able to see all the wonderful upgrades we are putting into our guest and public spaces.

Please let us know when you plan to return!

Rori Brennan
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel for three nights, was very nice not much interation with the staff but what interaction I had was nice. The room was amazing, brillant view and got a very good sleep. Breakfast was very good. All in alll a very nice Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank AsheAH04
Melanie T, Director, Front Office Operations at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Ashley H,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent experience with the Millennium Broadway.

Amazing views and a great location with a staff that truly enjoys people; that is exactly what creates a memorable stay. Glad to know you enjoyed your time with us!

We look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you again!

Melanie Turner
Director, Front Office operations

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Stayed here in September 2013 and was wowed at how great it was.

My room was excellent and very spacious providing all the amenities I could possibly need and paying so much attention to detail.

Exec lounge maybe a little dark but plenty of choice in terms of drinks and nibbles.

All staff were helpful and pleasant to talk to.

The hotel is in an excellent location. My room ŵas overlooking Times Square on the 19 floor which was beautiful.

Room Tip: The main tower (I think) is best, modern rooms with high floors.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Richietag,

We “Wowed” you back in 2013? Well you’ve stayed away long enough; time to come back and take it all in again.

The Premier Tower is an excellent choice for those who want to enjoy the excitement of the big city but sleep in a sleekly furnished quiet guest room. You would never know it’s right in the heart of Times Square. The friendly and courteous staff is always there to assist you with every detail of your stay.

So again, it’s time to come back. Thank you for choosing the Millennium Hotel Broadway and Premier Tower and we welcome an opportunity to serve you again soon.

Melanie Turner