“New York Trip”

Ranked #281 of 467 Hotels in New York City
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“New York Trip”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Myself & partner stayed at the millenium on our trip to new york the rooms are cleaned every day all the staff are very friendly. Hotel was fab we will go back to this hotel one of the best I have stayed in.

Room Tip: Hotel is on times sq very central
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank smcg310
Rori B, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear smcg310,

We are excited for you to return to us in the near future! Thank you sincerely for the wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at Millennium Broadway. Please let us know when you plan your trip to return to New York.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (950)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Owings Mills, Maryland
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Premier tower was great. Only complaint was lack of HD tv in rooms but apparently that will be corrected soon. Our primary contact, Monique Madison, was terrific! I wasn't impressed with the complimentary breakfast-uninspired. how about scrammed eggs and waffle maker. I know its messier but I think guests will appreciate it. Be like Marriott courtyard complimentary breakfasts.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sheldon J
Melanie T, Director, Front Office Operations at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Sheldon J,

Hmmmmmm……be more like Marriot? That hurt just a little but we hear you loud and clear. Perhaps a better assortment of breakfast goodies? Some hot items? This area is currently being reviewed by the leaders in our F & B team and I am confident they will come up with some special treats that will please your palate.

Like the Marriot? Well the Marriot doesn’t have Monique. A Concierge so impressive in her position that her name has been mentioned more times for stand out service than any associate at the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York and The Premier Hotel combined. She puts us over the top.

But wait there is more news to share…..like the fact that The Premier Hotel is currently undergoing a major face lift that is sure to make it shine bright like a diamond.

So please come back and visit us soon. Reach out to Monique or me directly so that we can make certain you enjoy what we have done with the Premier. We do look forward to your next visit.

Melanie Turner
Director, Front Office Operations
Erie, Pa
Reviewed 10 July 2014

When we arrived, they said we were going to be upgraded to the towers. The lobby was gorgeous. We has a key to private elevator, which was nice. Staff was friendly. But the room was small. Relatively clean. The bathroom shower and tub were separated, and the shower was tiny.
And the light fixture above the shower looked like it was starting to separate. No view. We opened the curtains and we saw the back of buildings, so little daylight. But we just kept the curtains closed. But it was 300 cheaper for our 2 days than the other places. I have to keep in mind we just needed a place to lay our head..If the room was an upgrade, I don't know that I would of liked the standard room.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mizzy607
Dear Mizzy607,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review from your recent stay here with us. Currently the Premier hotel to which you were upgraded to is an all suite style hotel. Our Broadway hotel has different layouts, configurations and styles for all different room types. We hope you are able to give us another try soon as we are in the process of updating all of our guest rooms.

Please let me know the next time you return to New York so we may personally assist you with your reservation!

Lima, Ohio
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I've wanted to go to New York City my whole life! So when I decided three weeks ago that I was going to make a spontaneous trip for the 4th of July I found a getaway on groupon for the Millennium. I researched the reviews and it seemed like a great choice. Great choice is an understatement!!! I called the hotel a couple days before to make sure my reservation was all set and they couldn't find it. Groupon ended up calling the hotel and I was all set. When I got there I went to check in and they notified me that I had been complementary upgraded to the Premier side of the hotel. I went over to the other side and met the absolute nicest lady to check in. Everything went very smooth and she talked to me like a person not just a customer while going through the check-in process. I went to my room and when I opened the door it took my breathe away!! The room was absolutely gorgeous!! I had a view right off Times Square on the 14th floor. I stayed for two nights and they were like a dream. The breakfast on the mezzanine was wonderful, the staff was amazing and again the room was incredible! I decided to just rest on my last day there before check out and enjoy the amazing hotel. So glad I made that decision!! I enjoyed it so much. When I checked out I was greeted by Monique. She was an awesome person!! She and the man that she worked with helped complete my amazing trip!! I just want to thank the Millennium Broadway and their amazing staff! They helped make my dream come true and I am forever grateful! God bless you all and I cannot wait to come back and stay again! Anyone looking, look no further. This is an amazing hotel with incredible staff. This whole trip was an incredible blessing from God and the Millennium made it all that more unforgettable and a dream come true!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Lauren K
Cordell N, Front Office Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Greetings Lauren K,

We are so glad you took the time to give your feedback on your stay here with us at The Millennium Broadway Hotel!

Our Premier side of the Hotel is one of the best hotels The Millennium brand has to offer and we are currently working on updates to make it even better than it ever has been before!

We are so happy we were able to make one of your Dreams Come true and we would be delighted to match your experience over and over again.

Please reach out to us when you plan to make another reservation in the future!

Cordell Nelson
Front Office Manager
Connecticut
Reviewed 7 July 2014

If you've never been to NYC, or you only know the touristy side of Manhattan - this is the perfect spot. The Millennium sets between Broadway and 6th street - so you can mix with the craziness of Times Square or you can slip up to Rockefeller Plaza, St. Pats, Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center - all a pleasant walk from the hotel. The rooms are nicely done - bigger than the Marriott on Lexington - bathrooms a bit tired, but clean, and quiet. Housekeeping will even bring up a fridge if you like.
I was there for a conference - and the conference rooms, as well as the Hudson Theater, had plenty of room, not too cold. The only issue conference wise - seemed to be a bit of an issue with getting the laptops and projectors working properly.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank TAS77819012
Rori B, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear TAS77819012,

We are pleased to see your conference was a successful business trip! Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write such a lovely review. We hope it's not too long before you return back to us at Millennium Broadway!

Please let us know when you return!
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I booked my trip almost 4 months ago & read the pros & cons of choosing the Millennium Broadway Hotel. I stayed for 6 nights, which was plenty time for me to come to a conclusion of the hotel.

Upon arrival, the check-in process was pretty simple. The bellman held our luggage until the 4pm check-in time. Once we received the keys, I was beyond excited for the room view-- room was on the 50th floor, great view of the New Years Eve ball, Empire State Building, H&M, & side view of Times Square. I beyond surprised, when the hotel provided a nice birthday surprise.

Since I came to NYC to enjoy the city & sleep comfortably, I won't say much about the room. The room was very clean, housekeeping was very nice & provided clean towels each day, & the bed was very comfortable. The room doesn't come with a refrigerator, but I did speak with housekeeping for providing one, which came very quickly. The only MINOR con I have, is none of the rooms comes with a microwave nor does the hotel have one accessible for guest, without paying a fee with room service. This became a small problem since many restaurants we ate at provided so much food & wasn't cheap, so we had to toss most of the food away. There is a few to use wifi, as well as, a fee to print at the business center. Luckily I activated my iPad for cellular services. 3G service is good in Times Square, however 4G LTE is extremely slow--- probably because of congestion/capacity.

Check-out was once again simple & the bellman held our luggage until flight was ready. I want to say a huge thank you to Melanie & the entire staff for making this a memorable experience. Definitely would return again.

Room Tip: 50th floor has great views
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank GizmoAP
Dear GizmoAtl,

Thank you very much for your comments. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Birthday surprises are our specialty. We enjoy making guests happy. There is more to hospitality than just being hospitable. It is taking the time to go that extra mile in making a special occasion a grand event. We are determined to ensure that your choice of the Millennium Broadway is one that you will choose over and over again for every occasion or “just because.”

So from all of us here at the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York and The Premier Hotel, Happy Birthday and remember National Friendship Day (August 3rd) is just around the corner. Hope to see you soon.

Melanie Turner
Director, Front Office Operations
hertfordshire
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was the perfect place for a short stay in New York. We are fortunate to be diamond members and had an early check in and upgrade to a premier room on the 39th floor, so we were away from the noise.
The staff were all very friendly, especially Lloyd on the front desk, who sorted out our reservation each day (unfortunately we had to check in every day due to us using loyalty points) that's my only gripe!
We never waited any longer than a minute or two for the lifts. The beds were lovely and comfortable and the room clean and well presented.
And to top it all we were in the heart of New York, a perfect location!
Thanks to the staff for a lovely stay.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cliff70
Good Day cliff70,

We pride ourselves on our customer service to try to provide an experience that our guests will always remember. We are so happy we accomplished our goal during your most recent stay with us!

Lloyd is an All-Star and a leader at our Front Desk and his enthusiasm and genuinely caring attitude is an example of our culture here at The Millennium Broadway.

Please reach out to us directly when you plan to make another reservation at our property so we can make sure we give you the exact accommodations that you are looking for.

Cordell Nelson