Millennium Broadway New York Times Square
Ranked #302 of 471 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Please ignore the bad reviews. Some people are hard to please and their reviews are just a reflection on their personality. Location is outstanding. We booked a Queen size room, but I emailed the hotel before arriving and asked for a room with a view with the possibility of an upgrade. Wow. Our room was upgraded to a King size with an amazing view overlooking Times Square. The room was very clean and tidy. A great relaxing Base for the best City in the world. We'd return to the Millennium Broadway Hotel on our future visits. Thank you to the staff who were extremely helpful and very accommodating. Perfect.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Chris F
Melanie T, Director, Front Office Operations at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Chris F,

I do so love the word “amazing” and even more so when it is used twice in such a positive way to describe your experience at the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York!

The experience you describe is what we strive to achieve for each and every guests that walks through our doors. Demonstrating excellent customer service and delivering a quality product is what continues to makes us the Times Square hotel of choice.

Thank you again and we welcome an opportunity to serve you again soon!

Director, Front Office Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (5,580)

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Reconfirmed a room with 2 dbl beds. My associate arrived solo for the first night and had only one bed so had to move the next day. 2nd night the room had black-out curtains but no sheers. Curtains left open so crazy hot in the room and a/c would not work. Limited amount of towels and no bath mat. 3rd night moved to another room with no clock, no coffee pot. 4th night (yippee - same room) and bed pillows and towels were shorted. 3 pillows on each bed, one a decent alternative down and the other two belonged in a college dorm. Bottom line, every day was a challenge with something not being right in the room. The bath fixtures were old and tired as well. I don't think I will return. The staff and doorman were fabulous but the hotel is no longer that way.

Room Tip: Not sure which area is better, but make sure you check your room on arrival - likely something missi...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear pammo925,

So many opportunities at the plate and still we fell short. Not a winning performance from us by far. So where do we go from here as I read your frustration loud and clear.

Your stay was nothing liked what you planned and we do apologize for our lack of attention to detail. But that is not the norm I assure you and I would like to show you a better side of the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York.

Please reach to me personally so that we may further discuss your recent stay and also to make sure that any future bookings hit the target square on!

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the premier side great service lovely people and great extras happy hour 5 till 7
Free drinks and nibbles free wifi and a good breakfast included in the price great location they do a limo service to and from the airport for $65 this includes the tolls and the tip

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Bathbunny63
Melanie T, Director, Front Office at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Bathbunny63,

So glad you discovered our Premier Tower. Who would have thought that just steps away from the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York would be an elegant quiet oasis with full service Concierge assistance upon check in and a complimentary evening reception as well?

So many choices in New York and we can give you two (2) distinctly different properties but with the same goal of exemplary service and customer satisfaction.

We do hope you give us another try very soon. Monique and the rest of the Premier Team are waiting for you!

Meanie Turner
Director, Front Office

Reviewed 26 August 2014

so i'm currently staying in the hotel and counting the days to get out!!! My room smells like smoke, dirty shower with hair in it uhhh and the bill boy was so rude not enough tip for him and i have to beg the house keeping to clean my room cause godforbid i woke up late from my jetlag apparently i have to cleanup my own room and my view
is so dark and augly worst hotel stay in my life finally this place needs some seriouse renevations p.s me and my family stayed in 3 rooms in this hotel

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank sheikhabu
Melanie T, Director, Front Office Operations at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear sheikhabu,

Clearly you are not having a good time and I want to change your current experience at the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York. We always want our guests to be happy and feel good about the choice they made to spend time with us.

Renovations are ongoing here as we refinish furniture and refit rooms with brand new carpeting. More is in the works as we continue to improve our product.

We are better than this, I assure you. Please allow me the opportunity to prove it to you. Contact me directly and I can make it happen.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I will start by saying this hotel is just steps from Times Square, so if that's important to you, stay here. I will say for the price we paid I expected a more modern and clean room. The bathroom was dirty and the room was unkempt. (Dirty windows, wires hanging from behind TV) The view from the room was good...nice view of the New Years Eve ball and the Prudential building. The staff was good, but not great. It's not bad...just not what you'd expect from a hotel as expensive as this one.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Melanie T, Director, Front Office Operation at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear FrequentFlyrr,

You didn’t get what you expected? That’s never good to hear as I can assure you that we strive to give you an extraordinary experience. When you leave, we want to be confident that the service that we have delivered ensures your intent to return. We did not do that and for that you have my sincere apologies for any inconvenience we have caused.

Never one to give up on making things right…….please contact me personally when making a future booking and I will make certain that all goes according to plan. We can’t and won’t settle for “not bad.”

Thank you for choosing the Millennium Broadway Hotel and Premier Tower and we welcome an opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I booked a 7 night stay in the Premier Tower using a Travel Zoo offer.
I have stayed at this hotel twice before, but not in the Premier Tower.
Staying in the PT gives you free WiFi, free continental breakfast & free evening drinks.
The room itself, whilst still OK for NY sizes, was actually slightly smaller then in the main hotel.
The free WiFi & breakfast more then made up for this.
I am a Head of CRM and have very high CS expectation and overall, they were met.
Kevin at PT reception was brilliant & all staff smiled & said hello as you walked past them.
On my last day, I was waiting in the hotel bar where I ordered a drink. When I went to pay for it, the bar manager said "it's on the house". Excellent way to close my experience of this hotel.
The room on the 17th floor was very good with a comfortable bed and decent sized bathroom with a bath & separate shower. The cleaning was good & the room was quiet.
The location of this hotel was unbeatable. Exit & turn left and you are in Times Square.
Overall an excellent stay and great value (for NY!). If the price is right, I will use again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Ilyash D,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York,

7 day stay with so much to say! But of course because so much to do in this great city. So glad Kevin, one of our Premier Concierges’ was able to assist you and make you feel welcomed. Service comes first.

Thank you for choosing the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York and Premier Hotel New York. We welcome an opportunity to wow you again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

......and the staff were extremely helpful in helping us find our way around the city. Can walk to most locations, or just hop on the hop-on, hop-off bus to get around even easier! The rooms were extremely comfortable-- beds wonderful!! The concierge desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. I wouldn't stay elsewhere..............

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MNprobie
Melanie T, Director, Front Office Oeprations at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear MNprobie,

“Extremely helpful.” “Extremely comfortable.” You know how you always hear “anything to the extreme is no good?” Well in this case wrong….wrong…..wrong, because extremely helpful is great in a Concierge and extremely comfortable is what is needed in a guest room.

Great service and comfortable rooms….. a perfect combination that creates an amazing stay and a loyal customer.

Thank you for the comments and please reach out to me directly next time so that I may personally handle your stay. It would be my “extreme” pleasure to assist you in any way I can.