Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$286
US$214
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$185
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$201
US$132
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$160
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$189
US$157
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$371
US$295
  • Pool
US$183
US$148
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$137
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Archer Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$232
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

5,901 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkgood morning americasuperior roomcorner roomchrysler buildingcentral parkrockefeller centerconcierge deskcoffee makerhigh floorstreet noisebroadwaynycpremierblock
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel was a perfect home base in New York. Step out the door and you will find restaurants, shops, theaters, subway stops, etc. I requested a room on a higher floor and this was honored. The decor and fixtures were a little dated, but the bed was incredibly comfortable and the thermostat was easy to control to keep the room comfy. The Wi-Fi was fast and reliable. My check-in was fast and easy, and there were no unexpected fees upon check out. I loved this hotel and would definitely stay here again. I can't imagine a better location or a more convenient home away from home in NYC.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank shana k
niekmestdagh, Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Shana,
Thank you for your review and we are happy that we were able to honor your request and that you enjoyed your stay with us. looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Booked this hotel online for a week long trip to NYC. Having never stayed here before the pictures of the rooms and facilities looked nice and the location of the place made it ideal for me. I had read many reviews of the place and most were very positive in their praise. I tend to read a lot of the 1 star and 2 star reviews just to see what the people are finding fault with and sometime wonder just exactly what people are expecting for the price they've paid. I was second guessing my choice after reading some really horrible reviews but decided to see what this place was like and if it was as bad as what some of the people said, then I would cross this place off for my next visit.
I arrived on the Monday and check-in was a breeze. Front desk clerk was very friendly and very efficient. Gave me a small flyer promoting their new restaurant recommending that I try it out. My room was on the 26th floor and there were plenty of elevators available so I really didn't have to wait for one. When I opened the door to my room I did notice that the carpeting was a little tattered and worn which made me think" Oh,oh!" but when I walked further into the room I was "OMG!" I could not have been more pleased. By New York standards this room was HUGE!. Being on the corner of the building I had 1 small window overlooking Times Square but I had a very large picture window overlooking 45th St. The room had a large and very comfortable full sized bed, an easy chair with a side table and floor lamp, as well as a desk along the wall where the TV was placed. The bathroom was nicely appointed with a large mirror over the vanity. The water in the shower was almost instantaneously hot when you turned it on and had good pressure. The air conditioning worked a little too well, I actually had to turn it off a couple of times during my stay. The dresser/desk did have an insert space for a small bar fridge but it was empty. This was the only fault I could complain about as it would have been nice to be able to keep some cold drinks available in the room. The black out curtains in the room were excellent in blocking the bright lights of Times Square at night.
Housekeeping was a little spotty especially on the weekend. The occupants of the room next to mine had ordered room service and they left their dirty tray on the hallway floor outside their door and it was not picked up all weekend.
I tried the restaurant in the hotel and had a wonderful meal. It was a Thai/Singapore venue and they had a 3 course prix fixe menu for only $25.00! Vegetarian spring rolls, curry chicken with rice and bananas Foster with ice cream. Nicely presented and very good. I wanted to return to try some of the other appetizers and entrees on offer but just never found the time .
I was very pleased with my stay at this place. I may have found my new home away from home.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Bruce M

Dear Bruce M,

thank you very much for the detailed experience. We are really pleased to have a another loyal customer that will make their home away from home. Looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We arrived at the Millennium Broadway around 2200 hours and at check in everything was explained to us and were given our password for WiFi. Our room (2101) was on the 21st floor and it was a very large room. The double bed was huge, there were two comfortable armchairs and we had a view of part of Times Square. The bathroom was very nice with both a bathtub and a shower. The WiFi worked well. The hotel has five lifts and even at busy periods the longest that I had to wait was two minutes. The hotel was spotlessly clean and on our day of departure we weren't being uplifted until 1400 hours so we kept our room on at a charge of 25 dollars per hour.The hotel is a literal one minute walk from Times Square and surprisingly it is quiet in the rooms at night, there is virtually no noise from outside. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank scotsrover1

Dear scotsrover1,
thank you for your review and for recommending us to others. Looking forward to see you soon again.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Website pictures are a deceipt. Everything is completely false. It's an old, outdated building with at least 50 years old. A complete scam. The rooms and furniture are as old as the building itself. I arrived at night and couldn't sleep at all. First thing i did in the morning was to talk to a supervisor and say i wanna to leave the place. Immediatly.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank josepintosantos

Dear josepintosantos,
thank you for your review and we are sorry to read that your stay didn't live up to your expectations.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Just spent 6 nights there with a friend. The location is absolutely the selling point for this hotel. Initial impression was positive as the lobby is big and the marble is lovely if a tad dark. Check in was very efficient. The area where the elevator banks are appeared dark/worn....a precursor to our room unfortunately. The room was a very nice size to include the bathroom. Our room overlooked 44th. The issue my friend and I had was two fold: the area behind the nightstand was filthy (we were looking for an outlet for a medical device) and the room in general was worn/shabby. The carpet needed replacing, the drapery in places hung off the hooks and there were cracks/broken pieces of marble in the bathroom. Bed linens and towels were fine. It took 2 attempts to get housecleaning to vacuum the filth. Concierge staff were helpful. Hotel needs to improve cleanliness and appearance of rooms.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank wynn74

Dear wynn74,
thank you for your review. We noted your the points you mentioned and this will be taken care off. We hope to welcome you in the near future.