Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$152
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Midtown West(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$228
  • Breakfast included
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$206
  • Room Service
US$275
US$207
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$219
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$204
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$257
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$418
US$340
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$194
  • Restaurant
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$212
12,112 results
All reviewsrevolving restauranttimes squareview restaurantthe concierge loungefloor numbernew yorkhuge hotelperfect locationbusy hotelfitness centerbroadway showcan't beat the locationthe theater districtrooms are largesofa bedhigh floorhudson river
Reviewed 5 December 2013

My husband, son, and I stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square for five nights as part of a celebration for our son's birthday. The room was clean, comfortable, and spacious, and had the best view of Times Square! The location to other interests was ideal. We really enjoyed our stay, and hated to go. This hotel is definitely a jewell in Times Square!

Room Tip: Our room was on the 41st floor, with great views of Times Square and the Ruby Red Steps....even in the hustle and bustle of the area, the room was a quite place to relax.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
David S, Guest Relations Manager at New York Marriott Marquis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

I'm so glad that you enjoyed the bright lights of Times Square. Thank you for staying with us and look forward to having you back in the near future!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Great location, great service, and a great room. Located in the heart of Time Square this Mariott property delivers. From the front desk to the restaurant the service was outstanding.The staff shows geniune care and greatly aided my group on our first trip to New York.

• Stayed: October 2013

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We'll see you next time you visit.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Had a really good room that overlooked Times Square, room was big and airy with a smallish bathroom but perfectly adequate. The room had a sofa in it, and a coffee table as well as a desk where I could work. (Yea, like that would happen!)

The hotel is right in the middle of everything, and although expensive, it is, well, erm.. in the middle of everything! Check in was really good, I arrived at 8.30 in the morning, and they let me check in straight away, never had that happen before. Unfortunately, I had to leave a day early because of a family situation, and the hotel did not charge me for leaving early, of give me a hard time, which I really appreciated. Did I mention the hotel is in the middle of everything? Breakfast was good, and the staff were all happy, probably because they like being in the middle of everything, but hey what do I know!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

The Marquis is a great place to work and play. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm sorry that you had to leave early. Hopefully, we get to see you back sooner than later. Have a great day!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

We stayed for three days , the staff were very proffessional , a very busy hotel but typical Marriot standard , our room was spottless , great ameneties , we went out for breakfast as noy included in the price , lots nice restaurants nearby . They have a great gym , reccommended

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I travel in and out of NYC a good amount on business. This trip was with my family for one night in the city while visiting family over Thanksgiving. We could not have picked a better property. When traveling with family we have to be very proactive in dealing with our son's very serious food allergy issues. I reached out to the GM of the property who was flat out amazing and it did not stop with him. I received a call from one of the chefs to discuss specifics and assure us they would be able to meet our needs once we arrived. We only had a short time in the city and wanted to make the most of it. Upon check in we went and spoke to the Concierge who was like a walking guide book on how to best navigate NYC around the holidays. We were looking to get a quick lunch and head down to the 9/11 Memorial. He pointed us in the direction of John's pizza (which was incredible, so much so that we had it again the next day) about a block away and from there we were a few steps from the subway which was a direct shot to the memorial. It took half the time and was half the price of cabbing it. We were able to also use the subway to hit a few iconic NYC spots on the way back before hitting the theater that night. We had a blast and made the most of the little time we had and have the Concierge to credit for that. As a family of five we opted for connecting rooms which worked out beautifully. And the view into Times Square from the room was amazing. We were right in the middle of the universe. This was only a couple days before Thanksgiving so the hotel was mobbed, but the staff were all so incredibly helpful. The next day we checked a few bags and headed for breakfast. I was blown away by our server Patricia. What a cool lady. Awesome with the kids and gave us great insight on an exhibit called Canstruction. She also brought the chef out who specifically spoke to my 11 year old and made him super comfortable with the allergy situation. I don't say it lightly that it was one of the best food service experiences we have had as a family dealing with an off the charts allergy child. This could not have gone better for our family. I would go back in a second for either business or leisure.

Room Tip: If you can pay a little more for the view of Times Square, it is so worth it.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

I'm so glad that our team made your stay enjoyable. I'm happy to hear that you and your family had a great time with us. I will be sure to pass on your wonderful comments to Patricia and the rest of the team. Thank you for staying with us and we'll see you soon!