The last time I stayed here 2 years ago I gave the Marquis a scathing review because of elevator horrors. I am pleased to report a much better stay this time.
Check-in staff was efficient and pretty friendly. The lobby on the 8th floor is large with multiple restaurants/lounges. They could use a good sports bar, though.
The room I had was large for NY and faced Times Square. It was pretty quiet. The bed was comfortable.
The concierge lounge is large with good offerings. It was much less crowded than the last time I was there.
The gym is cool with top and side glass. You can look into the gym from any floors above it a you walk around or take the elevators down. They have pretty good weight equipment and plenty of treadmills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business & leisure travel, this world-class NYC hotel is located in the Times Square theater district of Manhattan and features newly renovated hotel rooms, event venues and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your New York Marriott Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New York Marriott Marquis Hotel New York City
- Marriott New York City
- Marriott Marquis New York
- Marriott Hotel New York
- New York City Marriott
- Marriott Times Square
- Marriott Marquis Times Square
- Marriot Marquis