Large hotel in the heart of Times Square. You are right on Broadway so short walk to all the theaters. 5 minute walk to Rockefeller Center, 15 minutes to the Empire Sate building. Right across from the Subway station for trips downtown to World Trade Center Museum.
Food is very expensive and nothing special so I suggest you eat outside the hotel. The lobby always seems to be crowded and the elevator system takes a minute to understand but logical once mastered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business & leisure travel, this world-class NYC hotel is located in the Times Square theater district of Manhattan and features newly renovated hotel rooms, event venues and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your New York Marriott Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New York Marriott Marquis Hotel New York City
- Marriott New York City
- Marriott Marquis New York
- Marriott Hotel New York
- New York City Marriott
- Marriott Times Square
- Marriott Marquis Times Square
- Marriot Marquis