New York Marriott Marquis
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$159
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$178
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$407
US$220
  • Room Service
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$200
US$169
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Fitness centre
US$168
US$138
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$307
US$262
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$299
Agoda.com
11,766 results
All reviewsrevolving restauranttimes squareview restaurantthe concierge loungenew yorkfloor numberhuge hotelperfect locationbusy hotelfitness centerbroadway showcan't beat the locationthe theater districtsofa bedrooms are largehigh floorhudson river
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I stay here occasionally on business. It is a big hotel in the heart of Times Square. Rooms are modern , large and well appointed. Beds are comfortable. Don't expect personalized service in this large hotel but the staff generally does a very good job and everything is very clean. Parking is difficult - you need to call 30 minutes ahead - it is similar to other area hotels. There is a choice of several restaurants in the hotel and a well stocked gift shop. Additionally, Plenty of shopping and eating just out the door of the hotel. Very good - but busy- concierge lounge for marriott gold members. Excellent wifi and fitness facilities.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank MC7894
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Location was superb.. We got a Times Square facing room.. It was great to watch the hustle n bustle of Newyork in the wee hours..
We enjoyed walking around theatre district, Rockerfeller centre, 5 th avenue.. N broadway.. Many restaurants n sightseeing around there.. One of The hop on bus started from street level.. Subway was just 2 mins.. All the theatres were around so perfect to catch a play..
The hotels lobby is on 8 th floor n they have a Restaurent and a nice provisions shop where u can get some chips, sandwiches coke etc and best Starbucks coffee..
The negative No free wifi in rooms only in lobby
Rooms n specially bathroom are a bit outdated but clean !!
All in all a lovely experience of Newyork !!

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Great hotel. Clean. But we had a dinner in the famous restaurant. THE VIEW. The view was amazing but the buffet... No way. Very expensive but the chooses was terrible. Very limited meat balls pasta.and little potato the for a $230 dinner for 4 persons you think twice. You can see that the main reason of the restaurant ok s to make money. Plus the tip is froze even with 4 people..$36 18% prices were. Buffet $38 dls. One juice $6 virgin margarita $13 plus the big tip of $36..almost forget this. Even.if you order.water u have.to.buy a drink per.person. the waiter ask me for my credit card to be changed before.show me my bill..i refused. Let.me see my bill and then i will give u my credit card. .no good

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Nelson R
Brian L, Guest Relations Manager at New York Marriott Marquis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel and restaurant. I'm glad you thought the hotel was great but I'm sorry about your disappointing experience in the restaurant. I will provide your feedback to our restaurant managers so they can work on improving. I hope this does not prevent you from joining us again when your travels bring you back to New York.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stayed here on our honeymoon. We called ahead and asked for an upgrade if possible because of our honeymoon, if there were rooms available. We arrived and were told that we had a regular room with 2 double beds. WHAT?! I had booked the room long ago and selected king bed and that is what showed up on my confirmation. I asked them if we can be upgraded and was told "no, not complimentary." I asked if we could be upgraded since we were stuck on a honeymoon in 2 double beds. The response was "not our fault." She asked if we wanted to call around and check other hotels. NO! Not when I had traveled that far and was ready to check in and relax, besides, what kind of rates would be offered at the last second?!?!? I went upstairs and went to our room about the time the phone rang. She offered us a different room, but still with double beds. My husband went down to get the key to the upgraded room and once he arrived, they offered a corner room which was better than the one they called to offer. We still had double beds but at least we had a fantastic Times Square view. The hotel was nice, and HUGE! It was right in Times Square so it was very busy with tourists. It's a great spot for first-timers. There's a nice bar at the top which gives a great view (I saw a nude man standing at the W -- don't be nude in front of a window in NY and think you have privacy). I was only grossed out by a tray from room service that sat outside in our hall 3 doors down for DAYS--the whole time we were there. Now, why couldn't housekeeping alert someone to pick it up or take it themselves? Gross.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DnllJns

I'm sorry that we did not accommodate you in your desired room type and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I will speak with our Front Desk Management team so we can determine why this happened. I'm happy we were able to upgrade you but I know this is not what you expected. I hope you will give us a chance to host you again if you are in New York City in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We are Marriott rewards members and booked a 7 night stay in May for points. Since we are platinum premier members we expected to be given some recognition as such and were disappointed in the service and attitude. We had to ask several times for what we needed, and were not made to feel our status. This is very unusual for Marriott reward members and has never happened at any other stay. The room was nice, we had a view of Broadway, , but for a category 9 Marriott it was lacking. We did enjoy the 8th floor restaurant where we had our breakfasts, lunches and even 2 dinners. The food is very reasonably priced, (except for the Breakfast buffet) and of good quality. The service was good and friendly in the restaurant, but somewhat erratic. The location can't be beat, but at this time the building was covered with scaffolding and difficult for taxis to access, which made it difficult to plan timely arrivals with reservations. Access to the TKTS booth is the best in the city and closeness to the theater district is a real asset. We would stay here again for the location, but this was a somewhat disappointing week.

Room Tip: rooms facing broadway are fun
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple