I stayed in the Marriott on Times Square for a couple of nights in late June. The hotel was great, really big, restaurants and shops were available inside and we managed to check in quite quickly. We asked for a room quite high up as we were worried about the noise from Times Square at night. The very friendly receptionist put us on the 40th floor which had great views and was very peaceful. The rooms were spacious and clean. There was complimentary wifi in the lobby which was great as a lot of hotels in NY don't offer free wifi.
I would definitely visit this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience New York Marriott Marquis, a perfect Times Square hotel in New York City. We offer exceptional spaces for business & leisure travel in our world-class NYC hotel located in the heart of Times Square, steps from Broadway theaters. Our hotel offers newly renovated hotel rooms, event venues and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your New York Marriott Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New York Marriott Marquis Hotel New York City
- Marriott New York City
- Marriott Marquis New York
- Marriott Hotel New York
- New York City Marriott
- Marriott Times Square
- Marriott Marquis Times Square
- Marriot Marquis