Smack in the middle of Time Square. Can't get any better than that. Booked through AAA; great rate. There was a flat $52 fee from JFK to the hotel. At the end of my trip, I was able to check out, leave my luggage there, shop a bit before leaving, and they held my bags. Upon return the bags were waiting for me with a taxi. That was a nice touch.
Subway entrances are within 2-3 blocks away.
Lion King on Broadway is directly across the street, as well as Junior's Bakery. Shopping is also steps away (Forever 21, Aeropostale, American Eagles, Express)
An awesome tidbit. The TKTS booth is also across the street. You can obtain "same day" Broadway Tickets at a fraction of the price. I seen Cinderella. Purchased my tickets on Saturday morning at 10am for a 2pm show. $80 for middle orchestra 15 row!! It was a steal.
Room was a good size. Four people, with two beds, and a small couch. Restroom is good distance from the beds. The elevators in the lobby are a bit annoying and can get crowded. The 8th floor has a Starbucks, and a restaurant that has AMAZING view of Time Square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business & leisure travel, this world-class NYC hotel is located in the Times Square theater district of Manhattan and features newly renovated hotel rooms, event venues and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your New York Marriott Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New York Marriott Marquis Hotel New York City
- Marriott New York City
- Marriott Marquis New York
- Marriott Hotel New York
- New York City Marriott
- Marriott Times Square
- Marriott Marquis Times Square
- Marriot Marquis