Great hotel in the middle of Times Square! There is a lot going on in this hotel – a Starbucks, a Broadway theatre, a restaurant, a lounge, etc. Even with all of the various activities, I still felt secure in the hotel.
There are subway and shuttle stations within walking distance in all directions.
The room was nicely sized. Don’t pay extra to overlook Times Square, for as little as you are in your room, it isn’t worth the $100+ a night. Our room overlooked the Hudson River and was perfect – and I imagine more quiet.
Catching a ride back to the hotel was made easy by the bellmen downstairs, for practically the same cost, we had a private car (which was cleaner, smelled better, the driver was more courteous, etc.). I highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business & leisure travel, this world-class NYC hotel is located in the Times Square theater district of Manhattan and features newly renovated hotel rooms, event venues and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your New York Marriott Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New York Marriott Marquis Hotel New York City
- Marriott New York City
- Marriott Marquis New York
- Marriott Hotel New York
- New York City Marriott
- Marriott Times Square
- Marriott Marquis Times Square
- Marriot Marquis