Paramount Hotel Times Square New York
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$171
  • Fitness centre
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$127
US$113
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$155
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$136
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$155
  • Bar/Lounge
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$137
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$188
Official Site
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$147
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Breakfast included
US$232
US$171
5,178 results
All reviewstimes squarerooms are smallthe theater districtfantastic locationcentral parknycbroadwaysubwayhipavenue
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We had arrived from London heathrow which is an 8 1/2 hour flight, our room was not quite ready so staff checked our bags away safe so we could go ad explore. Our room when we got in was amazing, comfortable and modern just enough space for our luggage the bathroom was clean and of an excellent standard. This trip was a present for my mother's birthday and the staff and high quality service made it worth every penny paid. We had wifi available to allow us to email home. One outstanding area of the hotel services was the staff on reception who spoke fluent Spanish to another customer who was struggling with English. Next time I'm in NYC I know where I'm staying :)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Gary T, General Manager at Paramount Hotel Times Square New York, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

Thank you for taking to the time to share your thoughts and thank you so much for your 5 star review! I always appreciate comments such as yours, for they make all our hard work worthwhile. I am glad that you had such a great experience, for I am very proud of our wonderful team and the fantastic service they provide. I hope to see you stay with us again in the future and look forward to the opportunity to provide you excellence in service again very soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I was worried about what I was gong to be met with having read previous reviews about this hotel but I don't know what I was worried about!! This hotel was excellent!
We stayed for 4 nights, mid December. Location is excellent, right at Times Square - you couldn't ask for better. Yes you could hear sirens from vehicles but you are in the middle of New York!
Room was small but had everything we needed. It was clean, made up daily, perfect for somewhere to sleep after a long day. Nowhere specific to store cases but not a disaster. Lobby had free wifi which we made use of and it was great. Lobby was very cosy and comfortable.
New York was an amazing city and I would love to visit again and when I do, I'll be re-booking for The Paramount Hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your 5 star review!! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, our lobby, and of course our location. We hope to see you for many years to come.

Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

Small rooms but done to a lovely standard, very modern and clean. The entrance/reception is beautiful and creative. The staff when checking in were very friendly and polite. The location is the best part of this hotel! You literally walk outside the building and your on Times square!! Why stay anywhere else!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Gary T, General Manager at Paramount Hotel Times Square New York, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Thank you so much for the nice words in regards to your stay with us at our hotel! It is great to see that your stay was a success and that our location suited you just right. We are glad you are now a loyal Paramount guest!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Excellent location.Room very small, no wardrobe to speak off, no- where to really put our cases. The bathroom was the size of a cupboard. Our booking said we would have bathrobes and a Shower/bath combination - neither existed. The water pressure in the shower was very poor. Only two elevators working on the Sat .morning. Was bedlam with people trying to get to the ground floor. People were having to go up, just to be able to go down .However , despite these minor details , the location to all "things New York" made this hotel a great choice.You don't go to New York to sit in your room all day, you just want a bed at the end of a day. We were fortunate to be given a room upon arrival instead of having to wait until 3pm- which we really appreciated.Would stay there again.Look for deals to save on room costs.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Gary T, General Manager at Paramount Hotel Times Square New York, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review our hotel. While we are delighted to see that you enjoyed some aspects of the Paramount, we do offer rooms with shower/bath combinations and bathrobes when requested. On your next visit please contact my Guest Experience Manager Oscar Vela at ovela@paramount-nyc.com so he can block a great room for you.

Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

The paramount could not be in a better location! It's literally 1 minute if that away from Times Square!! Perfect! There was 3 of us travelled together 2 females and 1 male all friends and we booked a room with 2 double beds, we had read lots of reviews that the rooms were very small so we called the hotel a week before our arrival and asked of possible as there was 3 of us if we could be allocated a bigger room, we were told that a note had been adde to our booking and we would be allocated a corner room as these were abit bigger. On arrival we were given room 921 which was right opposite the lifts and when we walked in we could hardly believe it!! It was tiny! There was 2 beds but they were maybe 1 inch bigger than singles! Nowhere near big enough for 2 adults to share!! So after a trip back to reception we were then allocated room 935 this was much better! We also asked about the phonecall we'd made and actually given a reference number for but they just looked at us like they had no idea what we were talking about! Anyway we left it at that as this room was fine!!

Room was very quiet considering how close to Times Square it is, we never heard a thing at night except for the air con/heating in the room!! The fan can be quite loud but didn't bother us!! Hotel is lobby is beautiful but is very dark as is a lot of the hotel!!

If there is 2 of you then a double double room would be fabulous!! Only a couple of niggles and didn't find the reception staff very helpful which I was disappointed in but other than that I would stay again and will recommend!!

New York itself is absolutly amazing!! 4 nights is not enough! I would say go for 1 week!! There is sooo much to do and so many places to eat and drink we just didn't get enough time for them all!! We ate at bubba gump on our second night and would definatly reccommend! The food was fab and very reasonable priced and the atmosphere in the restaurant is brill!! We had to wait at the bar for half an hour for a table and the barmen were shouting out questions from forest gump and if you answered right you got a free shot! Was fab!!

Really wanted to eat at carmines on 44th street but couldn't get it it was so busy! Would reccommend for anyone that likes Italian to pre book this restaurant before you go!!

All in all a amazing holiday and I can't wait to go back! Wether it will be to the paramount I'm not sure depends which hotels are on offer but must be in Times Square!!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for reviewing our hotel, and I appreciate your thoughts on your experience. We hope to see you for many years to come.