When i've made the reservation for 5 nights at Park Central Hotel in NY I was very happy! The hotel isn't cheap, the price was very high. But t seemed to worth it. The photos of the hotel and its rooms are amazing!!
But when we've arrived, the hotel was just good, not amazing. The location is fantastic, could not be better! But with that the noises from the street were very very loud!
The room is good, the bathroom was small, but the bed is one of the best I've ever slept in.
If there is any special offer for the hotel, it is good. If you have to pay full price, as i've done, think a little bit more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Central hotel New York in the world's greatest city, steps from Central Park, Rockefeller Center & Times Square. The Park Central is at the top of the list of Midtown Manhattan hotels for business and leisure travel. Surround yourself with the classic attractions of the Big Apple, museums, dining, & beyond. With spacious accommodations this Midtown New York City hotel invites you to discover the convenience of our landmark setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Park Central Hotel New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Central Hotel New York City
- Park Central New York Hotel
- Park Central New York City
- Park Central Ny Hotel