Spent 7 nights at Park Central; very nice room and excellent service from beginning to end. Rooms were spacious and quiet though right in the heart of midtown Manhattan. Service was excellent, particularly the housekeeping staff who quickly and thoroughly changed sheets and cleaned up after each of my two eight year old twins vomited several times on back to back days. Didn't eat there (a little pricy), but there is an excellent coffee shop next door and several good restaurants within a couple of blocks. Carnegie Hall was across the street, Central Park two blocks away, and a subway station at the end of the block. Would go back again; Recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Central hotel New York in the world's greatest city, steps from Central Park, Rockefeller Center & Times Square. The Park Central is at the top of the list of Midtown Manhattan hotels for business and leisure travel. Surround yourself with the classic attractions of the Big Apple, museums, dining, & beyond. With spacious accommodations this Midtown New York City hotel invites you to discover the convenience of our landmark setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Central Hotel New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Central Hotel New York City
- Park Central New York Hotel
- Park Central New York City
- Park Central Ny Hotel