Stayed 5 nights at Park Central, NYC. Room was small but, clean and fresh. Our room was boxed in - window view was of a brick wall, and more hotel rooms on both sides, but this made for a very very quiet room. :) Room did not have microwave, fridge, or coffee in room, that is probably typical of a New York hotel.
Location was fantastic. Within walking distance to Central Park, 5th Ave/Park Ave, Rock Center, Times Square, Theater District, Hells Kitchen, more! We put on the miles, but enjoyed being able to get around so easily on foot. Subway/Train located just across the street. Lot's of restaurant options nearby. McGees (Maclarens pub from How I Met Your Mother), just a block away - big hit for my daughter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Central hotel New York in the world's greatest city, steps from Central Park, Rockefeller Center & Times Square. The Park Central is at the top of the list of Midtown Manhattan hotels for business and leisure travel. Surround yourself with the classic attractions of the Big Apple, museums, dining, & beyond. With spacious accommodations this Midtown New York City hotel invites you to discover the convenience of our landmark setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Central Hotel New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Central Hotel New York City
- Park Central New York Hotel
- Park Central New York City
- Park Central Ny Hotel