My friends decided to stay at this hotel, thus it would not have been my first choice. However, it was pretty good. The room itself was great, I stayed in a King size ro and it seemed much larger than my friends two doubles room. Room had an easy to use safe and a window that saw a bit of Central Park! I couldn't hear the street and was only on the third floor. I was most impressed by the fast wifi that was free- that hardly ever happens anymore with huge hotels! The one con was the service. The front desk was friendly enough but the concierges were obviously overwhelmed and not super friendly. I was expecting better for a 4 star hotel. The hotel was full of tourists and wouldn't want to stay there if I was there for business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Central hotel New York in the world's greatest city, steps from Central Park, Rockefeller Center & Times Square. The Park Central is at the top of the list of Midtown Manhattan hotels for business and leisure travel. Surround yourself with the classic attractions of the Big Apple, museums, dining, & beyond. With spacious accommodations this Midtown New York City hotel invites you to discover the convenience of our landmark setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Prestigia and Hotels.com so you can book your Park Central Hotel New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Central Hotel New York City
- Park Central New York Hotel
- Park Central New York City
- Park Central Ny Hotel