Sanctuary Hotel New York
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$371
US$343
  • Room Service
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$195
  • Pool
The Lucerne Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$387
US$251
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$188
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Muse Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$321
US$284
  • Restaurant
The Kimberly Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$322
  • Fitness centre
US$314
US$291
  • Pool
Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$210
US$472
Hotelpower.com
  • Breakfast included
4,207 results
All reviewsrooftop barhaven rooftoptimes squarenew yorkcontinental breakfastrooms are smallbagelsdoor staffcupcakesour honeymoonbrick wallperfect locationconcierge servicerockefeller centerfantastic hotelbig applearound the corner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Sanctuary is located close to Time Square and Broadway, very convenient!
we appreciated quality of service, design and a special comment on Hotel Stylish Bar on the Top of the hotel with an amazing view.
We (2 adults +2 kids) were delighted by so much attention from the staff during 3 days.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephane T
JeremyPoon, General Manager at Sanctuary Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2013

The you for your feedback.

We are delighted to know that you and your family enjoyed your time with us. We hope to have you back again for another great visit.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

I have been staying at Sanctuary several times a month for business since they began their remodeling and have had the opportunity to see this 5-Star hotel grow exponentially in all areas. Every staff member treats you like a queen! The lobby has an unusual vibe of peace and a slightly sexy feel, with unexpected treats to the senses in their choice of music (big band, jazz, slow techno) and it's always exciting to see what new goings-on they're offering! The rooftop is fun and has a magnificent view! Although it's steps from Times Square, the ambiance is super-classy! The service is always top-notch. I'd never stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank aliciahunter

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us.

I'm happy to know that you have found a home at the Sanctuary Hotel. It is with great pleasure to have you as our valued repeat guest. Our goal is to continuously present a home away from home environment for all our guests.

We love having you here with us and hope to see you back with us soon. The staff will be excited to read about your review.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

Sanctuary is right between Times Square and Rockefeller Center, and convenient to the subway, shopping etc., but inside you feel like you are away from it all. The rooms can be a bit small and dim, but they are clean and modern with chic bathrooms, and very quiet. The staff is friendly and solicitous, and Jacob and Brandon went out of their way to be helpful--you don't get treated like this in the chain hotels! The breakfast is not fancy, but always fresh and the coffee is good. This is a great place from which to explore nyc.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank timoteo56
JeremyPoon, General Manager at Sanctuary Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2013

I will certainly share your comments with Brandon and Jacob. It is feedback like yours that motivate us to continuously strive to exceed our guests' expectations. Our rooms are designed with the intent of maximizing use of space, while still creating a warm, inviting and most important....comfortable environment. For your next visit, I would suggest our deluxe rooms. I believe that with the upgraded amenities and additional space, it would be suited to your needs.

We try to ensure that all our guests are as comfortable as if they were being at home.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

I absolutely loved the Sanctuary & would return in a heartbeat! I was travelling alone for business but it would be ideal as a couple or for a special trip with friends. Service was above & beyond from the moment I arrived - at 10pm tired & weary! The lovely doorman took my case, took my name, the desk staff were then ready for me, super efficient check in. I was accompanied to my room & everything quickly explained & left to enjoy. I was sadly only there for 1 night:( I had room 201, facing front of the hotel. A little noisy but I also experienced this in other NYC hotels,it's the city that doesn't sleep! So I didn't sleep....I went to the rooftop bar! As I was alone the 2 bar girls & hostess were very friendly chatting to me. I then went to Time Square - at the end of the street! I shopped in Forever21 until 1am!! Bed was HUGE, room perfectly equipped, so comfy. Breakfast was delicious, nice area to eat, relaxing. Upon check out they looked after my suitcases no problem, whilst I conveniently walked to the shops at the Rockerfeller centre just around the corner. The Sanctuary was stylish, comfortable, luxurious but personal & friendly too. I loved it, thanks to everyone there!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Melissa B

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us at the Sanctuary Hotel.

We are constantly striving to provide the best possible experience to all of our guests and look forward to welcoming you back for another visit.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Arrived at the sanctuary hotel on the 22nd February for 6 nights this was our first time in New York but will not be our last., we checked in with no fuss and from that moment on, the staff were very helpful and always pleased to help. A special mention to Brandon and his help whilst we were trying to navigate the streets of NYC , even the taxi driver ( paddy) booked by the hotel were first class. A fantastic city & experience that we will not forget, made better by the sanctuary hotel and its staff.
Thanks
Dave and Sally Roffe

Room Tip: Back and Side rooms are quieter than the front, but the ones on the front are a higher standard. You choose!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank David R
JeremyPoon, General Manager at Sanctuary Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2013

Thank you for providing us with such great feedback regarding your visit.

We pride ourselves in creating a memorable experience for all our guests. Knowing that we were able to do that for you, brings smiles to all our faces. I will definitely share your comments with Brandon and the rest of the staff.

We hope to see you again soon for another wonderful stay.