Sanctuary Hotel New York
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$175
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$297
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$223
US$203
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Omni Berkshire Place(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$255
Omni Hotels
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$218
  • Bar/Lounge
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$348
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$410
US$230
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Hotel Mela(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$189
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$216
Travelocity
4,206 results
All reviewsrooftop barhaven rooftoptimes squarenew yorkcontinental breakfastrooms are smallbagelsdoor staffcupcakesour honeymoonbrick wallperfect locationconcierge servicerockefeller centerfantastic hotelbig applearound the corner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I booked a room at the Sanctuary Hotel due to its location and competitive price. This was my first time staying at the hotel. I stay in New York often and have my favorite hotels that I frequently visit. The hotel was clean, had an old New York vibe, a casual yet cool rooftop area for breakfast and coffee. I appreciated the rooftop far more than any of the “hot spot” rooftop experiences in New York. The real hook is the staff. Truly dedicated to making sure your experience at the hotel is positive and enjoyable. They cater to your requests and go out of their way to be friendly and helpful. It was noticeable and appreciated. Anyone that asks about my trip, I make it a point to tell them that my stay at the Sanctuary Hotel was great, that the staff is excellent and I would recommend staying there on their next visit to New York.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Daniel T
JeremyPoon, General Manager at Sanctuary Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

The staff work very hard to provide our guest with the very best service and they will be delighted to read about your comments.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

I only have good things to say about my stay here at the Sanctuary hotel! The atmosphere was great! Everyone of the staff were so nice and helpful. And i want to give a special thanks to the concierge Brandon, he was just amazing! I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Vildekk

We appreciate the great feedback and would love to see you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

How to sleep în such a rumour? ?????it was horrible to hear all night bad rumours ani noisy sounds from the instalation and ai conditioning! I couldn sleep!otherwise, it s a bere nice hotel with friendly staff!

• Stayed: March 2014
JeremyPoon, General Manager at Sanctuary Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

I'm very sorry that you were not able to sleep and apologize for the inconvenience.

We will certainly look into the air conditioning problems and address the issue. We hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to provide you with a stay that you deserve.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We spent 8 nights in this hotel, everything was great! Located next to Times Square, all you may need is near. They complementary upgraded us in a superior room and there was enough space. Room is clean and the staff is always available and helpful. Last but not least, for breakfast there is a good selection of food. Thanks a lot to all of you!!

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

My husband and I stood the night at this hotel for a friend's birthday. It was in a great location with a parking deck across the street. The hotel staff was friendly and the hotel was very clean.. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014
JeremyPoon, General Manager at Sanctuary Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you for your review and we would love to welcome you back in the near future.