Spent 6 days here alone and what a fabulous hotel , recently renovated and looked exactly as advertised.
Lovely foyer with lots of seating and a great bar that serves up a yummy dirty martini .
My room was absolutely gorgeous , and the bed, oh the bed , it was like sleeping on a huge marshmallow , I thought the Westin hotels with their heavenly beds were the comfiest beds in the world until I had the pleasure of sleeping in this bed .
Rooms are quire spacious for Manhattan standards , the bathrooms are quite compact as other reviews state but I really don't understand what people moan about , it's a bathroom for goodness sake , how much time do you spend in there ????? What I can say is the shower head definitely makes up for the compact bathroom , four different options all of which were great and the water pressure was great , like having a jacuzzi shower .
It was great that you had free wifi in your room and also free use of the business centre to print out tickets etc.
Housekeeping were lovely ladies and always had a smile .
The only complaint I have is that door men are not that friendly and helpful as other doormen I've encountered in Manhattan and the fact they charge you $2 per suitcase for them to store your luggage , never in all my travels have I had to pay for this .
Overall this is a fabulous hotel , extremely comfortable rooms and in a great location approx 10 mins walk to 5th Avenue .
Please do not be put off by the dreadful reviews on this hotel , if I had believed what other reviewers had written I would have cancelled and missed out on sleeping on a marshmallow :-)
It was a pleasure to stay at the Lexington , keep up the good work .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Midtown's fashionable East Side, The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection debuted as part of the Marriott Autograph Collection hotel in summer 2013 after an extensive $46 million dollar transformation project. Our Midtown Manhattan hotel's full-service accommodations sit in a 28-story building offering 725 guestrooms and suites, with some featuring two baths or balconies. The Lexington Hotel New York City, Autograph Collection is steps from the United Nations, Grand Central Terminal and Park Avenue, and is walking distance to Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Bloomingdales, Madison Avenue, Fifth Avenue shopping, Broadway theaters/Times Square, and many museums. The revitalized hotel has been completely transformed and is a great choice for business and leisure visitors looking for an upscale, iconic New York City hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New York Radisson Hotel
- Radisson Lexington Hotel New York
- Radisson New York City
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Lexington New York