Stayed here this past weekend and was highly disappointment in the quality and service at this hotel. This was not a Marriott hotel I would like to stay at again. The one plus is the location of this hotel. If you want to stay near Times Square this is a great location and not in all the craziness of the area. But other than that its down hill.
I made reservations for two rooms and made a request that the rooms be near each other, which they did manage to have. However we needed to be on a lower floor and you would have thought that was the biggest problem in the world. I first checked in just before 9am and they told me one room was being cleaned and the other the past guest didn't check out. Which was fine I expected that. I was able to get 1 room by 10:30, but it took us until 7:30pm to get the other room and were told 10 different things by 4 or 5 people. First at 4:30 we were told we could move the second room to a higher floor or wait 45 minutes for the room to be cleaned. We waited an hour later room not cleaned then told there were no we could not move. I then went and spoke to the manager who changed the story again and said they room was being deep cleaned including carpets and it would be good in 30 minutes. We finally decided to go to dinner and come back just at about 7:30 to find the room still not cleaned and ready, but they did give us the keys and told us housekeeping will be up soon with the sheets and towels (they ran out).
We requested extra towels all nights but only had them for 1 night and actually only had towels for 1 person in a 2 double bed room the second night. Are double bed room did not have a flushing toliet. We had to go to the lobby in the middle of the night to use a bathroom. Window was broken and bathroom was freezing. The single room we had was nice expect the window was frosted over so even if you wanted to open the blinds and let in a little light you couldn't.
Baggage check in was crazy. It was a 30 minute wait to check in your bags when we were checking out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Midtown's fashionable East Side, The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection debuted as part of the Marriott Autograph Collection hotel in summer 2013 after an extensive $46 million dollar transformation project. Our Midtown Manhattan hotel's full-service accommodations sit in a 28-story building offering 725 guestrooms and suites, with some featuring two baths or balconies. The Lexington Hotel New York City, Autograph Collection is steps from the United Nations, Grand Central Terminal and Park Avenue, and is walking distance to Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Bloomingdales, Madison Avenue, Fifth Avenue shopping, Broadway theaters/Times Square, and many museums. The revitalized hotel has been completely transformed and is a great choice for business and leisure visitors looking for an upscale, iconic New York City hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splitty, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New York Radisson Hotel
- Radisson Lexington Hotel New York
- Radisson New York City
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Lexington New York