Stayed here on the 11th floor from Jun 19 - 22 with 3 girlfriends. We arrived early and were able to leave our bags with the bellman for $1/piece so we could start touring the city without our luggage. The rooms were spacious enough that we never felt like we were on top of one another. The bedding was comfortable and the rooms were also decorated very stylishly. The bathroom was small, but functional.
The hotel is in a great location. 2 blocks south of 5th avenue. 3 blocks to the train. We were able to walk to the times square area in about 15 minutes. There are quite a few cafes and restaurants in the area, and a couple of local pharmacies in the area as well, and the hotel itself is connected to a Starbucks.
Free wi-fi is available in the main lobby (which is nice, and fitted with many comfortable lounge chairs) and on the mezzanine level (also with comfortable with cool looking lounge chairs), and I discovered one day that I was connected to the internet while in my room and was able to browse for a few hours (glitch in the system?).
The reason I did not rate this hotel 5 was because we had to call several times for extra towels. Even though our reservation was for 4 people we only had 2 sets of towels and wash cloths. We had to call twice on the first day to receive the extras, and again on the 3rd day because we were only replenished with 2 sets of towels... not a big deal, but slightly annoying after a long day walking around the city and wanting to come back to a hot shower.
I would recommend this hotel to others, and I would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Midtown's fashionable East Side, The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection debuted as part of the Marriott Autograph Collection hotel in summer 2013 after an extensive $46 million dollar transformation project. Our Midtown Manhattan hotel's full-service accommodations sit in a 28-story building offering 725 guestrooms and suites, with some featuring two baths or balconies. The Lexington Hotel New York City, Autograph Collection is steps from the United Nations, Grand Central Terminal and Park Avenue, and is walking distance to Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Bloomingdales, Madison Avenue, Fifth Avenue shopping, Broadway theaters/Times Square, and many museums. The revitalized hotel has been completely transformed and is a great choice for business and leisure visitors looking for an upscale, iconic New York City hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New York Radisson Hotel
- Radisson Lexington Hotel New York
- Radisson New York City
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Lexington New York