Overall my experience was really good. I loved the location, got a decent price for the room and we were lucky enough to be upgraded to a larger room which we were delighted with. The service we got was generally good - excellent in most experiences with reception.
Things I liked;
Coffee maker and fridge provided on request
Plenty of towels
The maid left me a note telling me to 'watch the colour on the sheets' with regards my false tan. I have worn false tan for years and have travelled a lot. I appreciate it isn't amazing to get it on the sheets but it washes out and I've never before been left a note from a cleaner with regards to it.
We had to ask for coffee pods every night - the maid never left these. On two occasions when we asked they arrived at our room with tea pods - nice but not what we asked for.
The most frustrating issue was that I was asked for a credit card on arrival for any charges. I expected this and gave a particular card which I had a certain amount of credit on for something else. When we went to check out we were informed that we had already paid. I couldn't understand what had happened - apparently with bookings over a certain amount they charge the card you provided during the stay. I hadn't been informed of this and was frustrated that the wrong card had therefore been charged. They reversed the payment on request but it resulted in me not being able to use my card elsewhere as planned as the refund hadn't completed.
WIFI in the lobby was decent but I did miss having WIFI in the room which I'm used to having in other hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Midtown's fashionable East Side, The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection debuted as part of the Marriott Autograph Collection hotel in summer 2013 after an extensive $46 million dollar transformation project. Our Midtown Manhattan hotel's full-service accommodations sit in a 28-story building offering 725 guestrooms and suites, with some featuring two baths or balconies. The Lexington Hotel New York City, Autograph Collection is steps from the United Nations, Grand Central Terminal and Park Avenue, and is walking distance to Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Bloomingdales, Madison Avenue, Fifth Avenue shopping, Broadway theaters/Times Square, and many museums. The revitalized hotel has been completely transformed and is a great choice for business and leisure visitors looking for an upscale, iconic New York City hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New York Radisson Hotel
- Radisson Lexington Hotel New York
- Radisson New York City
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Lexington New York