Like other Autograph Collection properties by Marriott, the Lexington is a solid, upscale property in a prime location. The Lexington has an Art Deco-ish, artistic design theme and lobby/room furnishings that are attractive and well-maintained. Wonderful location in Midtown East within walking distance to Grand Central, Fifth Avenue, etc. The Lexington Avenue subway line entrance is 3 blocks north of the property, so super convenient for all trains.
My queen bed room on the ninth floor (facing the interior, so only a view of the adjoining building rooftops) was a decent size (by Manhattan standards), and the bathroom had some nice touches (hairdryer, soaps and toiletries, etc.) Bedding was very soft and comfortable. The room's sound insulation was fine, just the usual minor door slams/voices when neighbors left nearby rooms. Only stayed one night, so can't comment on housekeeping.
Staff were very professional and courteous, no complaints whatsoever. Check-in and check-out were both pleasant and efficient.
The Lexington has a very convenient Starbucks and a bistro/diner in the lobby (named Raffles, which appears to be an independent operation, not a Marriott facility). As you'd expect, the bistro's breakfast prices were very high ($4 for coffee, $6 for orange juice, and $16 for a breakfast burrito), and be forewarned, they ONLY take cash! However, the food was good, the portions were large, and the server was extremely pleasant.
Overall, the Lexington is a solid choice for a Midtown hotel, and I'd definitely return here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Midtown's fashionable East Side, The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection debuted as part of the Marriott Autograph Collection hotel in summer 2013 after an extensive $46 million dollar transformation project. Our Midtown Manhattan hotel's full-service accommodations sit in a 28-story building offering 725 guestrooms and suites, with some featuring two baths or balconies. The Lexington Hotel New York City, Autograph Collection is steps from the United Nations, Grand Central Terminal and Park Avenue, and is walking distance to Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Bloomingdales, Madison Avenue, Fifth Avenue shopping, Broadway theaters/Times Square, and many museums. The revitalized hotel has been completely transformed and is a great choice for business and leisure visitors looking for an upscale, iconic New York City hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New York Radisson Hotel
- Radisson Lexington Hotel New York
- Radisson New York City
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Lexington New York