Stayed here for a few nights before and after a recent Caribbean cruise. The hotel was great and in a terrific location for all the sights. Beautiful, big bedroom overlooking Times Square. Most of the staff were brilliant, the doorman, reception staff, housekeeper and a fabulous concierge (Omar) who was extremely helpful and friendly. The only downside was the barman who 'pulled us up' for not leaving a big enough tip! Had this not happened we would have stayed in the hotel and had a few more drinks (although expensive) and dinner, at the end of which he would have received a much more substantial tip. However this put us off so much we left after one drink, so both he and the hotel lost out.
Would definitely use the hotel again, but not the bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This New York City Boutique hotel is located between Avenue of the Americas & 7th Avenue. Enjoy easy access to Times Square and many other popular attractions in the area. Visit R Lounge and take in the views of the City while enjoying your favorite cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Renaissance Hotel New York
- Renaissance Times Square
- Renaissance New York Hotel Times Square
- New York City Renaissance