We checked into the Times Square Renaissance mid afternoon on the Fourth of July, probably the busiest day of the year in NYC. The staff was so accommodating, never showing a sign frustration or impatience, in spite of or large party and the never ending line of guests.
They even gave us directions to the best place in the city to watch fireworks. The rooms were incredible, with only the finest amenities and linens available.
When we checked out, we had some time to kill before our train, so the staff offered to keep our luggage at the hotel until we were ready. All in all an excellent trip at an excellent hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This New York City Boutique hotel is located between Avenue of the Americas & 7th Avenue. Enjoy easy access to Times Square and many other popular attractions in the area. Visit R Lounge and take in the views of the City while enjoying your favorite cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Renaissance Hotel New York
- Renaissance Times Square
- Renaissance New York Hotel Times Square
- New York City Renaissance