Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness centre
  • Room Service
The London NYC(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
Ameritania Hotel(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
The Blakely New York(New York City)
8,880 results
All reviewsthe club loungecentral parktimes squaregreat locationnew yorkbusy hotelstarbucks coffeelarge hotelfew blocksrockefeller centersubway stationhigher floorbig applestreet noiseelevatorlobbynyc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We were concerned that being such a large hotel that it would lack in service. We were wrong. Although the reception area was very busy the line moved quickly and they were providing us with bottled water. When we got to our room we were extremely disappointed in the size and as we were going to be there six nights the front desk moved us to a larger room with a better view in a matter of minutes and they were gracious about it. We upgraded to the club level and enjoyed the breakfast, snacks, and wi fi. The hotel was quiet The location is excellent and next time we combine business and pleasure in NYC we will probably stay here.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Joe G, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Hello Marc L,

Thank you for sharing the very helpful and quick service you experienced during your check in, there is nothing we love to hear more than our guests loving their experience with us! I am very happy to hear how you enjoyed the great service and comfort of our Club Lounge. Our location is second to none! We are just close enough to Times Square and many NYC attractions but a few blocks from the hustle and bustle to give our guests some relaxation.

We at the Sheraton New York Times Square are so happy to hear you will be back for another stay in the future!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Very large hotel.....stayed in Club Level...outstanding service. Can't beat the location. Hotel is central to just about anything you need to do...Times Square, Central Park, Broadway...many restaurants nearby also.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lapacca

Hello Lapacca,

I am very lifted by your review and very glad to hear how you enjoyed the service and comfort of our Club Lounge. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that!

I think our location is the best for sightseeing located near Times Square, Central Park and Rockefeller Center and access to great shopping. It provides such easy accessibility you are able to see the entire city in short travel time it’s a quick subway ride to everywhere.

Thank you and please ensure you do visit us again and spread the happiness!

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

The people are great. Extremely friendly and responsive to any requests.

Conveniently located.

Beds extremely comfortable but small. No Queens! These are maybe full size beds. We did find out that the beds in odd numbered rooms are 4-6 inches wider than in even numbered rooms. Yes, it's true.

Room was not clean.

I will also mention that we had the worst chips and salsa ever. They put cheese sauce out of a can on the chips. By the time we got them, it was a soggy mess. Bring your own snacks!

Stayed: June 2014

Hello JStuk,

I am happy you enjoyed our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper and our newly renovated rooms. We are happy to provide our guests a space where they can relax and renew. Your kind words regarding our staff are greatly appreciated and we look forward to sharing them with our team. It is great to hear that our central location added convenience to your stay.

I do want to apologize for the difficulties you had in the room. Our Director of Housekeeping takes this feedback very seriously. We are always trying to improve our service and I want to thank you for your valuable feedback as it helps us know what service specifically needs to be improved. On behalf of our team we hope you will return and give us another chance.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

After a great trip to New York and getting engaged we bought our engagement ring from the Mark Webster Jewellers located in the hotel lobby. on returning back to the UK and having the ring valued for insurance reasons we found out that the ring was fake and instead of being a $4000 ring it is only worth $120. The hotel has not intervened and it appears they condone such fraud. STAY AWAY DO NOT TRUST!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Hello Robtaylor1969,

I apologize for all the challenges you had while visiting us recently but thank you for giving us this review so we may have the opportunity to address all of your concerns.

In regards to addressing your concerns I would like to arrange a time to speak with you directly to discuss all of your concerns and offer you some options that will help resolve the matter. Please contact me directly at (joseph.giordano@Sheraton.com).

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I have stayed here several times with family members over the course of several years. We have had mostly good stays but experienced a significant service failure here about a year ago and stopped staying here. On my previous T.A. review the reputation manager responded that he would like the chance to show us the experience we deserve. So- I e mailed him (when evaluating hotels on T.A. I frequently look for instances where there was a response to a complaint and assume that the hotel cares---a big positive when deciding if I want to stay there- so I thought I would test out this theory) I quickly received an e mail saying I would hear back. Eleven days passed and with no response- I called the manager. He said that he had no authority to do anything and had passed it along to a higher up manager & asked what I wanted from him. I suggested a complimentary upgrade and once again, there no response. I waited five days & my trip was less than a week away at this point, so I called Starwood. Then I quickly heard back from the hotel that I was given some Star Points but no mention of my request of the complimentary upgrade. He did say another manager had flagged our stay as "VIP" I was disappointed that my request received no response from the hotel but my Mom wanted to stay here- so we reserved and paid for the Club Level room.
My plane was delayed for several hours so my Mom went to the hotel without me, instead of waiting. She was given an early check- in and we both very much appreciated that. We had no other needs, other than a 4:00PM check- out- which we usually get being Starwood members.
We really enjoyed our stay. We had not been there for a year and immediately upon entering the Club Room, Mohammoud remembered us and gave us a big smile and a very warm welcome back. Seeing him at breakfast each morning was a great way to start our day. (Yes- Club Room is crowded so we started eating a little later and that helped)
We really didn't have any other interactions with staff except for the doorman (nice/helpful) and housekeeper who was very nice and did a great job keeping the room clean.
I am happy to report that we had an excellent stay and will probably stay here again next time we visit NYC.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DeDe B
Joe G, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Hello DeDeB,

Thank you for submitting this review. Your kind words regarding our Front Desk Staff accommodating your mother with an early check in is greatly appreciated and also that you enjoyed memorable interactions with our associates. It is so wonderful to hear that Mohammad was able to make your stay with us more enjoyable! Our staff truly cares for our guests and we love to see that shine through.