Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$176
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$157
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$220
US$198
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$353
US$333
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$223
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$324
US$299
Agoda.com
9,030 results
All reviewsthe club loungecentral parktimes squaregreat locationnew yorkbusy hotelstarbucks coffeelarge hotelfew blocksrockefeller centersubway stationhigher floorbig applestreet noiseelevatorlobbynyc
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

While the location was outstanding, some of the service left me speechless. Out of the 4 nights' stay, there was one occasion where our room wasn't cleaned at all and another occasion where it was cleaned very late in the day.
Also, I make it a point to exercise wherever I travel, and I have never been charged a fee to use a fitness center. The daily rate here is $20! I've stayed in many resorts & hotels and there has NEVER been a fee assessed.
Unless something extraordinary occurs, this will probably be my first and last visit at this hotel. I'd rather stay at the Doubletree in Times Square or the Marriott Marquis.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Felicia M
Joe G, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Hello Felicia M,

I apologize for all the challenges you had while visiting us recently but thank you for giving us this review so we can address all of your concerns.

First and foremost we would like to apologize for any unpleasant experiences you had with our Staff and Management during your stay.

I would like to arrange a time to speak with you directly to discuss all of your concerns and offer you some options that will help resolve the matter. Please contact me directly at (joseph.giordano@ Sheraton.com).

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for work for a few days and it was over a weekend. There seems to be a lot of guests staying that didn't care about anyone else and ran up and down the corridors all evenings screaming, drunk, just being silly. I rang the front desk each evening, but they were very slow to deal with this, like they didn't come to the floor for over an hour each time. Then the front desk and concierge were dreadful. The concierge desk had a long queue and only ever had one staff on it and could not help us at all in regards to getting direction for a train or bus. The cocktails were really expensive too. The only positive was the room was quite spacious for a New York hotel. I won't stay here again though.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Hello JoJoNicks,

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

WOW! BEAUTFIFUL appointed rooms with nice pictures, Comfortable bed, flat screen, nice bathroom (ours had a shower instead if an old tub) and a view of Times Square. The location is INCREDIBLE! This has to be one of the best deals in New York City. The staff is wonderful. Most of all, kudos to a check in manager who greets you and help us put two reservations together, Jorge Leiva, who really made us feel like an important somebody! In the less than two minutes we stayed with him, he conveyed what we need to the front desk and made sure that we would be happy. He was the "moment" of contact that makes you want to come back! Make sure to spend additional money for club level access. It's beautiful and nice and easy to grab something to eat before you get going or relax before the evening starts. Thank you to everyone at the Times Square Sheraton. We can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank palmspringsdoug
Ted L, Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, Guest Relations at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Hello palmspringsdoug,

Thank you for your great review. It is so nice to hear that you love our hotel’s luxurious amenities and prime location as much as we do. You are indeed an “important somebody,” and we hope to make you feel that way during all of your future visits. Thanks again.

Warm regards,

Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, Guest Relations

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This hotel is in a great location. Couple blocks from Times Square and a couple blocks from Central Park. Has subway close which made it really easy to get to where you need to go. the beds were VERY comfortable and the room was nice. The staff was very helpful and attentive. Great getaway for a girls weekend in the city!

Room Tip: ask for a room with one bed, the view will be better
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank clovelles

Hello clovelles,

Thank you so much for your stay and excellent review. We agree that our central location is perfect for a girls' weekend! Hope that you enjoyed everything NYC has to offer, from a relaxing picnic in Central Park to the sights and sounds of Times Square. Thanks again for your stay with us, and we hope that you'll join us for your next trip.

Warm regards,

Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, Guest Relations

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I'm a big fan of the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) program, and this is the second time I've used points to stay at this particular hotel with my boyfriend. The first time was in July 2013, and I picked it for its proximity to TKTS, Broadway shows, and other attractions. This time, July 2014, I picked it because we really liked it last time and had a similar agenda of seeing some sites and a show.

We arrived around noon on a Friday and waited on the SPG line. In my experience, there are always a lot of people in the lobby, but it's spacious enough to accommodate everyone. An employee asked each person in line if he or she was an SPG member, with the tone of someone who's caught cheaters before. I guess they've had people choose that line because it's shorter, and it's probably hard to turn people away from the SPG desk after they've waited in line. Very NYC, to my mind (I'm from there originally) and hilarious to my Hoosier boyfriend.

Anyway, no rooms were ready, so they had a system of pre-checking people in and issuing a comp ticket to check bags. (Otherwise, checking a bag costs $3 per bag.) That worked fine and we had a nice walk to Rockefeller Center to visit Top of the Rock. (The Sheraton's location rocks!) When we returned to finish check-in, I asked for a fairly low floor so we didn't have to deal with elevator delays.

This stay was just as pleasant as the last. I chose free wifi as my amenity, so the only amount my boyfriend and I spent in the hotel was $3/bag when we checked out on Sunday (we had an evening flight). There are a lot of places to eat nearby, so we didn't have room service or anything.

Room Tip: Try to stay at the low end of an elevator's group of floors to avoid delays. For example, I think we stayed on the 22nd floor, and that elevator's first stop after the lobby was the 21st floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Traveler2848
Joe G, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Hello Traveler2848,

Thank you for the great feedback there is nothing we love to hear more than our guests loving their experience with us! Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! We are happy our hotel and staff were able to meet all your needs during your stay. It is great to hear that our central location added convenience to your stay. Thank you and please ensure you do visit us again and spread the happiness!

Warm Regards,