Me and my girlfriend stayed in a studio suite for one week. It was a nice and pleasant stay, with good service. The hotel is easily located near Penn station. This is a good location for first time New York visitors who want a combination of typical tourist sites and more down to earth New York. The hotel staff were polite and service minded. When we called the front desk for a power adapter, the came to the room just minuets after. The bathroom had a bit of surface wear, but was neat and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York