A great location, lots to do nearby. Chic bars and reasonably priced food nearby.Yellow cab ride is a fixed rate from the airport(JFK) so expect to pay $60 if you taxi in. Affinia was a Great value(travelzoo deal). Use the earplugs provided! Its New York and the fire engine station is nearby, but dont let this put you off. Great bed and linens and a shower to knock you over with lots of hot water and fluffy towels. Well worth a visit and I will go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York