Just back having stayed for a week. Great location and base for getting around New York. Some rooms are better than others and it's worth asking for a change if you're not happy. The staff are extremely helpful and responsive. James in particular went to great lengths to make sure the room was to our satisfaction. The bar / restaurant Niles is very pleasant and the food is top quality and really good value, especially with the resident's discount. Overall, a very pleasant stay and will definitely return when visiting New York again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York