My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at the property for 17 days in October in a one bedroom suite. Found the space in the suite perfect for a long stay accumulating lots of shopping. Also thoroughly enjoyed the happy hour free drinks daily at 17:00 to quench our thirst after frenetic spending and sightseeing. Although the rooms are not spanking new the location of the property makes us for this.
Wish to commend our room maid in particular (room 910 - departed 21st Oct) who did a fabulous job and was very hospitable and accommodating for not so perfect guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Splitty, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York