...still pretty dumpy.
I'm here on business so my company is paying the bill. Thank goodness - not worth the money.
Pros: Modern decor, free wine in the lobby, great location.
Cons: Very noisy, uncomfortable bed, only mushy pillows (even after requesting other options), BROWN RUSTY HOT WATER.
Literally can't take a shower and all front desk did was apologize with no resolution.
I'm in NYC on business monthly and I won't come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York