This hotel is located in the most perfect location! My boyfriend and I spent 6 nights and were able to walk absolutely everywhere we wanted to go, didn't need to get a cab/subway the entire week. However the hotel itself is rather average. Had great expectations for it but found staff to be unfriendly, and after a long flight this was extremely disappointing. Customer service does go a long way! Having said this, the bed was comfy, the heating worked well and the cleanliness was exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp and Booking.com so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York