Rooms: dated with wall unit A/Cs not well cleaned and loud. Floors and walls had scratches, bathtub old, shower curtain smelled bad. Fridge empty.
Biz center: Located at the corner of the spacious lobby w 4 apple machines (nice). I had work and didn't bring my laptop, so I went there after midnight to finish it quietly. I was surprised that MS office cost $0.40 /min!!! So I went back to my room v. Disappointed and wrote this review.
Over all the one thing I liked was the lobby and high wifi speed. I wouldn't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York