We stayed at Affinia Manhattan in November 2013 (thanksgiving). Overall this hotel was excellent. Our room was massive in size, very clean and modern. We had a kitchenette plus an awesome little coffee machine which made beautiful coffee :) The bed and pillows were so comfortable and we were lucky enough to stay on the top floor (we did pay top dollar for our room though). The views were magnificent. The location was perfect! only 10 minutes stroll to Times Square. The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful, and we loved the free wine every afternoon :) The gym was great too.
Cannot fault Affinia. We plan on coming back to NYC in the summer time and we certainly will be staying here again. Thank-you for making our holiday to your wonderful city so memorable.
See you again soon!!
The Homann Family - Cairns Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York