Our trip to Manhattan was for vacation and this was my first stay at an Affinia. From check-in to check-out the staff went out of their way to make our stay perfect. My stay was not without a couple of problems but I was never stressed because of the quick action taken by the staff. First, my room key would not open the door. Issue was resolved immediately and we were even placed into a better room. Second, the air conditioner stopped working on our last night. The staff worked with me to find a solution that fixed the issue, did not require any strangers to enter the room, AND did not disturb my sleeping wife. Incredible! Even though this trip was for pleasure, I have been a frequent business traveler for the past 15 years and have never had a better hotel experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York