We stayed 2 nights celebrating a birthday. Room was upgraded; and a big size considering the size of NY room sizes. Modern, comfortable, friendly helpful staff. Very comfy beds. We didn't eat at the hotel but had drinks in the bar; good choice & helpful / knowledgable staff all round. Hotel is in a great central location if you are doing a 'whistle stop tour of NYC' as we were. We'd stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York