Had we not booked just one night, would have moved elsewhere. We chose this hotel due to it's close proximity to Penn Station...and for that it was very convenient. Our room was tiny and I mean tiny...it was crowded with the two of us. Even the bellboy said "did you mean to book such a small room". The room was next to the service lift, it felt grubby and there was nowhere to put our luggage. The air con unit was noisy. The bathroom door would not close and there were hairs in the sink. The bed was comfortable but small. As stated by other reviewers the lifts are frustratingly slow. There is no free wifi in the rooms only the lobby which is a crowded noisy are. Checkout was slow as there was only one person on the desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York